Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hey ladies! :wave: I'm just popping in on behalf of mummy3. She said her internet connection is slow in the hospital so hasn't had a chance to get online to update on here. So I figured I'd update everyone so you aren't worrying or wondering. :flower:

First of all, baby is still tucked safely in her tummy! :thumbup: And she's still at 3cm. They are done with the mag sulfate and are now letting nature takes it's course. It did it's job and stalled the contractions a bit but she says she is still getting contractions off and on. The doctors have decided they won't be stopping the labor after this point. They did manage to get the last of the steroid shots to her as well so that's good news! They are now debating between letting her go home to wait it out, or stay in the hospital. I know mummy is VERY sick of being there. She was also told she's currently anti-diabetic so they put her on a high sugar, high calorie diet. She's happy about the cakes she gets to eat but has had enough of the cheeseburgers. :haha:

That's about it for now. I'll update anytime I know more. :flower:

Thank you so much letting us know, I hope they let her home. The diet sounds amazing. Lol.

i second the diet thing!! :shock: gimmee!!!!!!!

Thanks cleckner xxxxxxx

In a huff today, MIL/DH probs. If I had a baseball bat there would be a disaster in this house today :grr: :rofl:

In a huff today, MIL/DH probs. If I had a baseball bat there would be a disaster in this house today :grr: :rofl:

:nope: Hope she isn't giving you too much hassle!!

Sandi, Thanks for the add on FB :flower: I see your status updates etc (well the ones that say where), but can't see a wall? Is that your settings or a problem my end?

Hmmmmmmm maybe a prob my end, might have hidden it and forgot again lol!! I'll check my settings, its only the preemie gang that get the exclusive access to my book of Face :rofl:

I'll fix it :rofl: so sorry!!! I'll have a look now x

Thanks for inviting me here sb :flower:

Still in shock cause don't know how far I am or anything, the doctors arn't hurrying themselves either as they wanted me under the local hospital which i've refused as had a brill consultant last time, just hope she's still there. I'm at work tomorrow 1st day back, only doing one day a week while doing my course going to be strange going back after so long.

:hugs: congratulations hun!!! Number 5 now isnt it?! Wow!!!! You must be really wondering how far u are!!! Mind you, a 3+ on a digi can only mean good :p how r u feeling about it all!!!

Sorry i seen u in katys thread, saw ur siggie i was like " wooooo"! Xx

Hmmmmmmm maybe a prob my end, might have hidden it and forgot again lol!! I'll check my settings, its only the preemie gang that get the exclusive access to my book of Face :rofl:

I can see now :haha: thank you!!!

Dunno why u lot wanna see my ranting anyway :rofl:

Actually i do, im a loon!

Argh this is messing with my head, I just checked out what Alex was up to at this gestation....she'd had a try at breastfeeding, she'd had her first bath too!

https://babygagasdiary.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

I'm ok! Still stuck in the hospital, but really hoping they will let me out to bedrest at home. Cervix is stalled at 3cm, 80% which is great for Eilidh but I'm telling you I'll buy shares in tena lady:blush:

The diet is pretty cool lol, my glucose tolerance test came back with a reading of 52 after fasting so lots of sugar, lots of protein and already high cal:thumbup: Does mean regular finger pricks though.

Sandi, any sign of labour after the other night? Sorry about your MIL!

Nic, so glad your stitch went well and you're home with Lakai. Your attitude is amazing:hugs:

Amy! So glad ur ok!! :)

Na im still here, crawling around :rofl: Alex seems to be sick tho :/

:hugs: congratulations hun!!! Number 5 now isnt it?! Wow!!!! You must be really wondering how far u are!!! Mind you, a 3+ on a digi can only mean good :p how r u feeling about it all!!!

Sorry i seen u in katys thread, saw ur siggie i was like " wooooo"! Xx

Thanks not sure how I'm feeling to be honest worried as anything but was meant to be after mc and being on the pill lol.
Loving the hair wish I was as brave, Alex has grown up so much how she getting on now?
Can't believe your nearly full term :hugs:

Dunno, shes happy and shouty just now... but shes had a snottery nose, drank (going on) 6 beakers of milk now (normally she struggles 3-4) and coughs a lot, almost puking, at one time she did. The dummies are out now to help her!!!

Thanks not sure how I'm feeling to be honest worried as anything but was meant to be after mc and being on the pill lol.
Loving the hair wish I was as brave, Alex has grown up so much how she getting on now?
Can't believe your nearly full term :hugs:

Be braaaaaaave hun!!! What was the care like last time?
Alex is doing grand, no talking though and close to walking but still not got brave enough! We have a neonatal appointment at the end of the month(will we make it, i dunno :rofl:) so we'll see what they think of her progress.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->