Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

FB is prob easier.

Yes I've had them before for 8 weeks after I had Findlay but I was so much of a wuss about the needle and the stinging I had to get D to do them for me but I've got to do them myself this time as he's going offshore for 3 weeks next month so I need to do them then so I thought I should just get on with it and do them myself from the start.

A good cry and chocolate are a magic combination at times. Glad you are feeling a little bit better at the minute. You know where we all are if you need us :hugs::hugs:

Hiya
Yep we are fine. Just put Lexi to bed (we do 8-8 really here cause D gets up at 8 for work so it makes sense for us all) Worried that the wee bugger has eczema because her backs all dry and her wrists and face are red. :( Coconut oil isnt doing enough for it. :(

But we are fine, we do what we normally do at night, sit on the couch and play "wheres your nose" (I ask here where her nose is, she will push her nose against my finger, we've upgraded to hands now :rofl: Shes getting good at this kinda stuff) This is followed by milk and a last watch of Alexandra Burke (I dont know why but "Stop Without You" makes her crack into a massive smile :rofl: )

Now its bumps turn to jiggle about. :baby: My back is aching :/

Popping in again to update. Mummy is back in the hospital. Her waters started leaking earlier so she made her way back in. The waters fully went once at the hospital. She said the doctor just came in and said they'll leave it for 72 hours and if LO isn't here by that point they will give her a c-section. She's still 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced but the baby is lower down.

If you can just say a little prayer that Eilidh & mummy will be fine. I'll update again if anything new happens. But there will for sure be a baby within the next 72 hours! :shock:

Awwww where's your nose sounds so cute! When we met up with Abby the other day she 'toots' your nose with her finger :haha:

I think you deserve a nice long soak in the bath to help your back (provided you can get out again :haha:)

Sending lots of positive thoughts to Mummy and Eilidh xxxx

Eeeeeep thank you so much cleckner!!! (ps Emma and Mommy are sooooo alike!!!!)

Good luck Amy and Eilidh.

but....

EXCUUUUUUSE ME, CAN'T YOU LOT SEE THERE IS A QUEUE
:rofl:

Good luck Mummy, hope it all goes okay.

You are going to go overdue Sandi!!! :haha:

Lottie- Hope everything goes ok for you, you on blood thinning injections? I did read but minds in 3 places lol.
Tasha-Hope your ok :hugs::hugs:
Sb- sounds strange but try bathing her in oats supposed to help with ezcema and have you tried aveeno cream on alex?
Mummy3- Hope everything goes ok for you and your lo :hugs:

I should have my head in a book but can't be bothered been doing it while watching tv and putting random words everywhere :haha:.

Shed eat the oats i tell you.... :rofl: i cant stress how bonkers she is

happy 36weeks sandi.

big :hugs: tasha.

good luck mummy.

well ladies Jaiden will always b my baby - chris is booked in to go and have the snip on the 25 march x

Oooo that's me confessed all on Facebook by putting a ticker up :haha:

Lol Sandi! I've never had so many people post on my wall and send me pm's in such a short space of time before! :haha:

You love it ;) :smug:

Theres still an odd few that dont know bout me. Clearly i really feked up my privacy setting lmfao

I feel 'officially' pregnant now people know, it's really weird! :wacko:

LOL well they'll get a big shock when you start posting pics of Alex and her little sister in a month or so!!

:happydance: Happy 36 weeks Sandi :happydance:

Any more news from Mummy?

Awww, Lianne, are you okay with that?...My hubby had an appointment for the snip, I cancelled it, then told him afterwards :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->