Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

you&me - im am ok with it. kind of! i know its sensible for him to have it done. but i dont live near any family so im pretty much on my own all day. (im sad like tht)
and also its affording anymore etc and im happy with the 3 ive got. i would like to have a girl of my 'own' just to see what she would look like :haha: but ovviously i have Jamie-Leigh so stil get to buy all the pink stuff etc.

And Chris has always said he didnt want any kids afetr he was 30. tuns out hes 30 next week. so Jaiden arrived just in time :rofl:

i want him to have it done before broodyness sets in again :rofl:

also i dont think i could go thru the whole SPD thing again.

oh just got Jaiden weighed - last week he was 6lb 6 & today hes 7lb 2. was very shocked lol

Thanks Cleck:hugs:

Just updating abit now I'm done being poked, prodded and stuck upside down for the minute. They took a sample of the amniotic fluid and its been taken to test lung maturity, If that comes back ok I'll deliver today :shock: If not they are going to try to get to monday and repeat again, unless labour starts. I'm stuck here leaking fluid :sick: smells like sperm. It's so hard getting an action plan from these docs, they all flap about saying different things so was good to get my perinatology doc in last night to put em straight lol. Thankfully the massive handed dois off today!

Sandi :rofl: at queue, come on, You have at least a day. With Alex, have you tried a humidifier? We use one for our girls as they are both prone to allergies and it helps alot. Does Alex get really red cheeks with it?

Lianne, yay for coming out:happydance: Must be a massive relief, and 21 weeks thats going fast! Does the antiphospholipid syndrome put you at higher risk of pre-e?

Lianne, wow Jaidens doing soooo well! Seems the snip is a done deal, you defo ok with that? It's the same decision we are working on right now so big:hugs:

You and me, you're going to have to join us soon to build up numbers, or we'll be a pregnancy group with not many pregnant people:haha:

Tasha:hugs: How you doing today hun?

Amy woman u should be resting!!! How r u feeling?
Ah a day, ur joking lol, this beanie wants to go nowhere. I cant tell u just how much that messes with the head :wacko:

i think chris having the snip is the right thing for us to do :flower:

its seems kinda final tho doesnt it?

how long will it take u to get ur results back from the amniotic fluid?

LOL Amy, the sperm smell makes me laugh, mine leaked for eight weeks and it always smelt sweet, how I wish sperm smelt like that :rofl: them saying different things really winds me up :growlmad: We are cyberly holding your hand hun.

Sandi, it must be confusing for you. Part of you must be hoping that baby comes a week today but because of yours and Alex's past, youb probably feel guilty for feeling that way? :hugs::hugs:

Lianne, well done Jaiden. We are having to think of the snip thing too (I havent said any where else, so obviously trust you girls, but me and Matt are back together, he has been in therapy for 5 months now and is a changed man), scary isnt it, so final?

I hope Nic is okay.

Well you might get till monday:winkwink:

I am resting if you can call it that, in bed anyway. Theres lots of waiting. I really cant imagine how it messes with the head, your girls are going to be born at such different gestations it will be like doing it as a first timer:wacko: Another week and a half and you could have a full 10 weeks between them its just incredible!

Lianne, its at the lab so I guess anytime, would've been much faster but they had to send it out. From what I gather they are testing surfactant levels, I've had 2 courses of steroids so could go either way. It is very final hun, there's the logical part that says yep this is the best thing for everyone but there's the emotional part that just makes it so sad:hugs:

I was writing the final thing when you were, sorry.

Oh and I am okay, up and down you know? March is rough for me any way, cos the 21st is when my waters broke with Honey, so it makes me a bit panicky but settling out of court yesterday has made things worse, the stress isnt good cos I am convinced that is what made my waters break. :dohh:

Oh hun:hugs: I can't begin to understand that amount of stress:hugs: I hope march goes past quickly for you. That is awesome news you guys are getting back together, 5 months is a long time in therapy, shows alot of commitment, how is he finding the pregnancy?

:rofl: at sweet sperm, being that I'm not allowed a bath/shower right now I'm incredibly jealous. I just find it really does stink of sperm, its minging lol. Yep, what is it with doctors and making their minds up:growlmad: Ive had us going from no induction, c-section last night, c-section today, pitocin today, wait a week, wait 72 hours, grr:wacko: took 24 hours for em to speak to my actual doctor to get a plan and these people are all under the same roof.

oh so u still dont know whats happening then?

and yes the emotional part of chris gettin the snip is upsetting, i think its becus i know i will neva eva be pregnant again iykwim lol

heres my brand new parenting journal if anyone would like to follow Jaiden :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/557124-my-parenting-journal-baby-jaiden.html

No have the plan now just took forever and 4 different doctors to get it:dohh:

You and me, you're going to have to join us soon to build up numbers, or we'll be a pregnancy group with not many pregnant people:haha:

I will be back here on the first page again ..and soon, hopefully :haha:

There was a 10 week gestation difference between my 2 girl's, and the only word I can think that sums it up is...weird!!! It is very much like being a first time mum all over again, but in a completely different way, and it definately does screw with your head :nope:

Well Sandi, times really running out now I'M HAVING A BABY TODAY!!!

Her lungs came back ok so all systems go, about to talk to doc about pitocin for a vbac or a section.

Oh goodness! I hope it all goes well and I look forward to seeing lots of pics of Eilidh once she's here.

So does the lung result mean she'll be able to breathe on her own as soon as she arrives?

Mummy, I hope everything goes okay for you, please keep us as updated as you can, thinking of you and LO xxx :hugs:

Lianne, from what I can gather it means she's producing surfactant so less risk of breathing problems but she will still need help. Its pretty impressive because she's only 32 weeks so the changes of surfactant were slim, all I can say is she got 2 seperate rounds of steroids so that must have made all the difference:thumbup:

That is promising news, so clever what they can tell with these babies :thumbup: have they scanned you to give her estimated weight?

I had a growth scan last wednesday that estimated 3lb 3oz, so at a guess 3lb8oz.

Buggery fuck fuck fuck Amy! :shock: (excuse the language Wobbles)

Stay brave hunny! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->