Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I think you're going to need to be induced Sandi :haha: I'm being a good girl and waiting my place in the queue! (she says laying down drinking lots and lots after 6 BH in the past 35 mins :wacko:)

:rofl: Sandi, mind your language there's little babies about!

Well nearly time now, I'll be speaking to you all in the next couple of days I'm sure, very sorry for queue jumping:blush:

Lianne thats alot of BH's are you on your left side? I'd go in if they dont stop soon:hugs:

I'm Lottie :haha: Yes am on left side. If they don't stop soon I'll give the midwife a ring. Hoping it's just down to me not drinking much this afternoon as I was busy taking Findlay to hospital appts. I had a horribly irritable uterus last time so have a feeling I'm going to have one this time too :dohh:

The irritable uterus sucks, you never know if its harmless, albeit painful, or whether its actually doing something:hugs:

UTI will set them of as well, any sign of an infection?

I'm Lottie :haha: Yes am on left side. If they don't stop soon I'll give the midwife a ring. Hoping it's just down to me not drinking much this afternoon as I was busy taking Findlay to hospital appts. I had a horribly irritable uterus last time so have a feeling I'm going to have one this time too :dohh:
Lot tie I've had LOADS tonight too, it's been crap :(
:dohh::blush: Sorry distracted

I don't think we can blame ya! :haha:

Amy good luck sweetie :hugs:

Lottie and Sandi, hope your BH die down, drink and rest lots.

:hugs::hugs: to any of you that watched the programme tonight :hugs:

You ever get the feeling this whole section gets more lurkers when preemies have been on the telly?......... I defo do!

As much as I am proud of my lil gaga, it does disturb me too

I have not noticed hun, I didnt notice all the lurkers in the loss section either though, obviously go round with me eyes closed. :hugs::hugs: though, it isnt nice cos this is your life not some circus.

Maybe :shrug: I have protein agaiiiiiiiin, but I think vie had it in every appointment,I do suspect this time though!

I have not noticed hun, I didnt notice all the lurkers in the loss section either though, obviously go round with me eyes closed. :hugs::hugs: though, it isnt nice cos this is your life not some circus.

That's the words I'd use Hun. When Alex was born everyone wanted to come up to neonatal and visit, people who never really bothered about me. It disgusted me, they wouldn't have bothered if she was full term but because she was so small I honestly felt like I should be selling tickets :dohh:

Every time I read Gaga, I think uh oh she is gonna get sued :haha:

Have lots to drink if you suspect UTI, and lots of cranberry juice, how much protein was there?

No signs of an infection at all with me, the last couple have been a bit more spaced apart so fingers crossed they are starting to ease off.

That's the words I'd use Hun. When Alex was born everyone wanted to come up to neonatal and visit, people who never really bothered about me. It disgusted me, they wouldn't have bothered if she was full term but because she was so small I honestly felt like I should be selling tickets :dohh:

It is so wrong, I am sorry people were like that. I got a little glimpse when I was being induced at 29+1, I had 8 people (besides Matt and my Mum) visit in those 36 hours, I was in hospital a further two weeks, you know how many visited again? 0. People love drama dont they?

Nothing wrong with a 'hi'

There's someone lurking at the mo and when I looked at their profile they have no posts and both you and Donna have posted on their profile saying about them stalking :growlmad:

Yessssssss i recognised the name, Donna was a bit disturbed by it all too, our journals were being read....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->