Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Girls report them. If the person is genuine they can say hi, or explain to admin but you shouldnt feel uneasy :hugs:

I wouldnt mind if they had a preemie or experience and said hey! but to sign up to a forum and then lurk.... :wacko:

Especially when it is clearly making you guys feel uncomfortable.

:hugs::hugs:

I just hate feeling that our lives are being read to provide some sort of entertainment for people :nope:

I've just sent Wobbles a message about the main lurker.

I think you ladies are inspiration and wanted to wish you luck with your pregnancies and babies! :hugs:

I woke up to two maaaaaaaaaaassive pains this morning, what on earth i dunno :shrug:
Alex has gave me her cold too, she's soooo generous.

Ooooh what were they like? God I hated that question, I always thought, well they were kinda painful :haha:

How kind of Alex, bless her :haha:

I had a dream about you all last night (not in a weird stalker way though :rofl:), I had a prem baby and so all of you and your babies came to stay with me for a few weeks, because you wanted to support me. When I brought baby home months later (four), you were still there and you all decided you were staying forever, as you liked having people who 'get it' too much to go back to your old lives. :wacko:

Ha! Imagine that :rofl: we could have a big preemie house!!!!

They went contractions but it was like massive shooting pains :/ not nice! If im gonna have a day like that i'll be in hospital right away!

:rofl: :rofl:

Sounds horrible, if you get worried pop to the hospital hun. :hugs:

I will! I dont want any false alarms though, the wonderful lady looking after Alex when the time comes is also a busy lady :haha:

I was gonna ask if you had someone, or if Alex was staying with the MIL :rofl: :rofl:

MIL!?!?

Stop iiiiiiiiit! :rofl:

Its actually one of my besties i met here!!!!! Her 34 weeker was in neonatal with alex too :)

Obviously only cos the MIL was away on holiday or something, cos I know just how much you wanted to leave them together!! :rofl:

Seriously, glad you have someone who you are comfy leaving Alex with

There has been a thread started in Baby Club about the programme last night, lets hope it doesn't turn horrible like so many of the others have in there just lately. :nope:

Hey guys hope yourokay. Wow sb22 36 weeks now lol, loving your hair aswell sB xxx

:hugs::hugs: you&me, I hope not.

Happy 24 weeks rach :thumbup:

Eilidh's here!! It's 3 am here so I'm quickly leaving the stats but than I'm back to sleep. :haha:

Eilidh was born at 3 a.m. weighing 3 lb. 12 oz. and is 16 in. long! :dance:

And she's doing great! I'm sure Mummy will fill you all in with details when she gets a chance.

I have a picture but don't have my cable upstairs to put it onto my laptop from the phone and my bluetooth apparently doesn't work because they aren't syncing atm. So if mummy doesn't post a picture by morning I'll put it on here for you all. At her request, of course. :kiss:

Thank you for updating!!

Congratulations Mummy, and welcome to the world Eilidh :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back