Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Im dosing alex up now, shes picked up a stinkin cold and coughs so hard shes throws up :/ arrrrrrgggggghhhhh

:( hope shes ok tonight Sandi! I would give Olivia paracetamol if she had cold symptoms but she hasnt got a runny nose or anything, literally its just a cough (but a really bad one) do u reckon paracetamol would make any difference?
xx

Hi ladies. I was only meant to b missin for 2 days but we changed to sky frm virgin and that transition takes 2 weeks so been withoit internet for 2 weeks and anutha 2 weeks to come. Sister has cum from uni so using her iphone.
Well... Ull b glad to know i am still pregnant and have passed 26 weeks...whooo but the further along i get the more i want- bit selfish isnt it. Iv developed spd wich kills me and considering im on bed rest theres not much advice and help for me. Any suggestions. Also i was stressed cuz baby has been kickin my vajazzle lol tmi sorry but it stressed me out cuz i can feel him in my lady area. Is this normal.
Omy gosh i got to 3rd tri how weird.
Hope ur all well and so happi for sandi for stayn put. Xxx

Dippy that brilliant brilliant news!!!! Oh im so chuffed to see you. I know what you mean, the further you get the more you want, sometimes you feel like ur being greedy but i guess its normal to want more!

Hope you're still being looked after!

4 days til term!
Not that you'll hear me utter the words premature now anyway :shrug: but BRING ON FULL TERM!

Honestly shocked isnt even the word. But im starting to feel bloody ill:(

Had to give you a mention dippy ;)

Congrats on 3rd tri :)

As of this morning Grace is in SCBU! No oxygen, still in her incubator n having 1 bottle a day, all the rest are by tube. Shes on 2 hourly feeds atm. they increased her caffiene a few days ago bcos shes still having bradys. Her due date is in 3 weeks, im really hopeing she will be home by then but who knows eh!

xx

Grace is kicking arse now huh? :happydance:
So glad things r pickin up!

aye! :) its nuts how much she has changed in the past few weeks!

Pasta is calling my name :)

xx

Hey hun. Thanku olivia and sandi. Olivia gracie will b home b4 u know it- shes seems like shes doing gr8. Sandi im soooo xcited for u. Mske sure u got ur bag packed and jus so u knw u r one of my inspirations- u all r but wen a fellow preemie mum gets to near enuff term u have this huge field of hope that forms.

If u dnt hear frm me again itz cuz i have no internet as sis is goin bck 2 mrw. So just incase im not bck for a while i wish u all the best.
Olivias mum gracie will b out by the time i cum bck im sure sweety so keep ur chin up. X

Dippy i hope everything goes ok!
I have more faith in myself, if i ever decided to have another i'll have way more faith in myself now.

If u ever want a text buddy , just pm me dippy x

yeahhh dippy, congrats i think about you often sooo glad to hear all is well, ladies you keep on INSPIERING me :rofl: i sooo cant spell

@sb22 i cannot contain my joy for you omg, i feel like drinking a bottle of red but i cant because of bf, your @ the point that i dream about next pregnancy

Agiboma i wanna go out and party im so excited. Jeez i still havent had a hen night :rofl: got a lot of celebrating to do and i'll be bf'ing too :/ arrrrggh oh well!

3 days omg omg omg.

Im so big i feel claustrophobic in the car now :rofl:

Ooh Sandi, 2 days now!:happydance: Hows Alex doing?

Yay dippy:happydance:

Grace is doing amazing hun:cloud9:

Nic, how you getting on hun?

Eilidh is doing well still, we've had a few issues with bradys and apnoea but she should grow out of it soon. I have a coldsore developing though so I'm not allowed in NICU no until it passes:cry:

Attachments

• eilidh gloves.jpg
    eilidh gloves.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
@sb 22 well where just gonna have a cyber bnb celerbration :rofl:
@mommy3 your lo is so beautiful, and the apneas will soon pass, sorry about the coldsore

Hey amy
Its 8am here, just made alex an appointment at docs today in the hope of upping the reflux drugs / antibiotics and sorting out the skin issue!

2 days omfg.....:rofl: i'll get to wed and think 'errrr anything happening?' after all this build up!

A cold sore? Omg that must drive u nuts, a lil thing like that stoppin you!!!!

I bought an aqua pod, for alex in the bath. We have one of those solid type baths, not plastic, so i need sonething non slip. These are wicked girls if you've got a big bump and a small preemie still. Its like a bath mat with a seat part LO. Can sit on. As they get bigger they can sit opposite unsupported with new baby

Morning girls.

Eilidh is gorgeous Amy!! I hope that your coldsore passes soon.

Two days Sandi, I cant believe it. It has passed so quickly. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->