Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I'm doing good, very relieved she's doing so well. I'd say she's having less problema than even my 35 weekers:thumbup:

Glad the BH's wore off, maybe your doc can give you some meds to take when they set off like that to nip them in the bud?

Glad you are doing ok too, as you say it must be a big relief she's doing so well already.

I'm seeing the consultant in the morning so I will mention it to her and see what she says.

Congrats Mummy3! She's gorgeous xx Great news about the cpap too.
Hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Aye Amy, they are sending it off to do cultures, they normally do. I always have protein lol!!

Its great shes doing so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she feeding?

Congratulations Amy, she is beautiful. Sounds as if she doing well.

I keep thinking I am leaking :shrug: I smell it and it doesnt smell like my normal discharge but it doesnt smell like when my waters broke with Honey. :shrug: It is not gushes either. That and stupid tightenings have me freaked out. :nope:

Amy - Congrats! And she's just perfect!! :cloud9:

Tasha - I hope you figure out what's going on soon :hugs:

tasha didnt u buy those things from the pet shop tht tell u if its ur waters? or have i completly misunderstood :dohh:

Yep, I did chick but cant remember where I put them so am waiting for these tightenings to die down then will look. The tightenings seem to be getting less painful :thumbup:

Oh aye the pet shop :rofl:

Aww what a bad night. Alex has been proper choked up snotty the works. It was only a matter of time and tonight she threw up everything on the carpet :cry:

Im in agony after scrubbing and vaxin the carpet, washing clothes and generally walking about kills me now :cry:

Congratulations Amy :) Shes beautiful!

Grace is in a babygrow!bless her lol shes still in her incubator but shes getting there!

Sandi, Olivia was really snotty/wheezy today too, shitty chronic lung disease eh! Everytime she gets the slightest bit of a cold its goes to her chest straight away.

Lottie- hope everything goes well with the consultant in the morning, is this your lupus consultant? Hows Findlay?

xx

Jo I have been using those boogie suckers but i think ive sucked half her wee brain out as well :rofl:

Lottie- hope everything goes well with the consultant in the morning, is this your lupus consultant? Hows Findlay?

Thanks. I saw my lupus consultant in London on Monday and as always he was absolutely lovely, I'm sure it's not often you get a world class consultant who has fantastic people skills and actually genuinely cares about his patients. He can discuss very serious and upsetting things with you but he always puts it across in a caring and kind way.

Tomorrows appt is with the obstetric consultant up here, she wasn't great when I was pregnant with Findlay but after I ended up in Dorset on bedrest last time I experienced what a consultant appt and antenatal care *should* be like so I am going to be more demanding of decent care up here this time. I've got my list of questions to go armed with :thumbup:

Findlay is doing well thanks, he's mostly back to normal now although he's still got a bit of a cough and wheezy but it will take ages for his lungs to be back to normal. As usual he's super busy with appts bless him.

AWWWW! :cloud9::cloud9: They are both adorable and they've both grown so much since I last saw pics of them.

lmao Sandi! olivia loves them things that you spray up the nose n it kind of loosens the snot lol she does it herself!
Lottie my Nephrologist (kidney consultant) is amazing, hes world class in his field and is great. Hes come in on his dayd off before to see me and travelled miles when i have been admitted to different hospitals. When i was living in Skegness my obs consultant was awful, he did my bp n it was like 170/120 n then he said ok ill see you next month! wtf! needless to say, i moved back to manchester!lol

xx

just to explain the picture of olivia sat in a box, she emptied her toys out n decided to climb in n watch cbeebies!!lol xx

wasnt gonna question it Jo, its the normal for us, alex was in the washing basket with DH pulling her round the house yesterday....pair of nutters... :rofl:

i have just been looking at picture of olivia and grace n came across these 2 pictures, 1st one is Grace, 2nd is Olivia.. is it just me or are they pretty similiar!?

IMGP1688.jpg

276.jpg

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back