Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Definatly having a weird two days, i feel ill and baby is killing my hips!

Thanks girls :flower:

Oh I hope the weird feeling is baby and your body getting ready, not nice feeling weird for no reason

I felt odd for a few days before Naomi-Mae (only one I didnt get induced with)

I have heard that feeling ill can be the way of your body getting ready...

Not that I would know from experience...never felt a contraction or labour as both my girl's exited via the sunroof!! :haha:

I have heard that feeling ill can be the way of your body getting ready...

Not that I would know from experience...never felt a contraction or labour as both my girl's exited via the sunroof!! :haha:

I hope you dont mind me asking hun, but was it an elective section with Amber because of previous section with Reagan? I am just trying to decide what to do, if I get that far.

Sunroof :rofl:

You know it dawned on me the other night Amber was one of the first names DH wanted. :haha: don't worry, we've chosen now ;)

Amber is a really pretty name.

I cant wait to find out your LO's name Sandi, does she have a middle name? Come to think of it, does Alex?

No Alex doesn't either. DH wanted her middle name to be Emma after the midwife that delivered her though :rofl: and I always wanted jacqui after my grandad,(Jackie) but seems weird to have one with a middle name and one not.

I had seen (our name) followed by Amber, that's what reminded me lol.

I've seen our name mentioned in a thread Recently though, if ur a stalker u might be able to narrow it down :haha:

I hope you dont mind me asking hun, but was it an elective section with Amber because of previous section with Reagan? I am just trying to decide what to do, if I get that far.

Of course I don't mind...I had an emergency with Reagan cos of the PET, they gave me the option of a VBAC or an elective with Amber...I went to a routine anaethatist appointment incase of the section route, and mentioned reduced movements to them, so up to the ward I went, monitored me etc...then came back to me as PET had got me again at 38+5...

Because I wasn't in labour, and there are limitations to what they can do to induce you after a section, they wanted to do an emergency section that evening at about 9pm...but then a crash section came in, so they managed to give me some pill to control my blood pressure til the morning and I was taken down just after 9am for another section...in my mind I was prepared for another section anyway...

My biggest fear was trying for a VBAC if I had of laboured on my own and it all ending in another manic emergency section, after the panic and worry with Reagan I don' think I could have coped with it again mentally or emotionally :nope:

My section with Amber was lovely and calm, I recovered so much quicker than I did after my emergency one :thumbup:

Sunroof :rofl:

You know it dawned on me the other night Amber was one of the first names DH wanted. :haha: don't worry, we've chosen now ;)

Amber was going to be Freya...and then I kept hearing the name and decided it had become too common...so I threw a bit of a tantrum with hubby and said if he didn't let me call her Amber then he could go to prison for failing to register a baby because I wouldn't register her :rofl: he soon gave in!!!

My eldest stepdaughter is Alix...so that woulda been weird :haha:

Amber is a really pretty name.

Awww, thank you :flower:

Did any of you struggle picking a name? I don't think I'll manage to get D to discuss names anytime soon but I've started drawing up a list already although I'm really struggling. So far when I read him my list all he has said is that with having a Findlay we cannot call a boy Finnian as you can't have 2 boys whos names both begin with 'Fin' *sulk*

It peeves me lottie as much as i love our name (and alexs) i think women tend to dream up their baby names earlier in life so when the hubby says no you get a bit miffed off!!!

Oooh Sandi, if only I had the patience to go through all the threads you have posted on. :haha:

you&me, thank you so much for that reply. I really need to get it in my head that I might need a section again. Firstly they say my scar is not healed properly, secondly I get pre-eclampsia too, which usually ends with induction (plus with my history they dont like me to go too far), but staying in hospital really scares me, leaving Kaysie for that long scares me, and giving that much control to medical professional scares the hell outta me. :wacko: I am glad yours went well. :flower:

Lottie, I do sometimes struggle with baby names (well practised at that now :haha:), especially boys names. This time though I fell in love with the names pretty quickly. I see the point your OH has about the two Finn's. Sorry :hugs:

It peeves me lottie as much as i love our name (and alexs) i think women tend to dream up their baby names earlier in life so when the hubby says no you get a bit miffed off!!!

Agree a list of a few names tbc at birth then when you have pushed the baby out there is no way they cant give let you have the name you want :haha:

Thats true Tasha, when Alex was birn i demanaded her surname would be mine and he didnt argue. In laws were cheeky about it behind my back though :haha:

I've only got 5 names on my boys list and 3 of them start with Fin :haha:

It's so hard to think of names I find. We knew Findlay was a boy before we started thinking about names for him but there were only 2 names I liked and D hated one of them (as it was the name of the guy who broke his knee thus scuppering him joining the RAF) and D wasn't bothered really about looking at names and the couple he did suggest were awful so Findlay was Findlay so you can see the fun I'm going to have this time!!

I've got 1 boy and 2 girls name I've found that I love but I will have to work on D about them.

Hahahaha, that is so funny. Obviously not the inlaws though, they are idiots.

I have never had to do that with first names, I just harass the crap outta him until he has had enough and gives in :rofl:

Urgh Lottie that is so annoying, they just seem to say no to every suggestion dont they? Yet wont suggest any themselves, or if they do they are weird/horrid

Oh i am sure they are happy to find Alex is now 'one of them' but im sure the alarm bells are ringing as to why.....

DH is hoping to let them find out about their new daughter in law when baby comes, hes hoping baby will overshadow the wedding ha!!

:rofl: :rofl: poor dh. My MIL was the opposite, she was happy things were now being done properly :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->