Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Get a move on :haha:

:rofl: I am working on it!!!

Had to do lots of looking into stuff, ie how long between sections etc, my GP said I am safe to start TTC after 6 months...so guess what hubby did?

Threw my pills away :saywhat: then I pointed out to him that Amber isn't even 5 months yet, went to the bin to get my pills back out...and the binmen had been that day...

I am sooooooo broody too. I have been ttc, pregnant or miscarrying since July 08 :haha:

:rofl: at your hubby you&me. I know plenty of people who have got pregnant less than six months after section. Waiting x amount of time doesnt guarantee it has healed, just look at me :dohh:

Will pm ya if I think of more S :haha:

Girl I like; Alana (peaceful, serene), Enya (little fire), Isla (Island), Keely (beauty), Kelsey (Island of the ships), Kyla (lovely), Paisley, Shayla (her gift), Skyla (learned one), Teagen (attractive)

Oh and you should suggest Finna for a girl to OH, Lottie :haha:

Boys I like; Caelan (Victorious people), darcy (dark one), Ewan (young warrior), Quinn (fifth), Rowan (tree with red berries), Tarin (rocky hill)

Probably none are to your tast, but gosh there are so many different pretty names that are gaelic, mind you Morgan is Welsh, Naomi is Hebrew, Honey old English, Kaysie is Irish/Gaelic, and Bubble's name is Irish/Gaelic so obviously like 'borrowing names' :haha:

:thumbup: I am a bit biased to Enya, that is a girl's name I have already picked out for the next one...afterall I am pretty much guaranteed another girl...I don't think hubby has boy swimmers!! :rofl:

Tasha, I have looked into lots of stories of women falling pregnant anytime from 4 months after a section, and there doesn't seem to be any horror stories that would scare me enough to say no more, the VBAC decision won't be there after 2 sections already but I am okay with the thought of having another one....is your scar really playing you up?

I said no more after Reagan, then changed my mind once I got my head around the fear a little bit...had Amber...cancelled hubby's appointment for the snip, because now I know I can carry to full term I want one more...is that really selfish? :blush:

Enya is really pretty isnt it? I love it too. You never know though, my friend had four girls and then a boy.

Well they are doing research at my hospital in c-section scars and outcomes, so they did an internal scan at my 12 week scan to look at mine and they say it looks inadequate to carry a pregnancy to term because it hasnt healed on the inside, so we are looking at 34 weeks.

I dont think its selfish at all hun.

I said no more after Reagan, then changed my mind once I got my head around the fear a little bit...had Amber...cancelled hubby's appointment for the snip, because now I know I can carry to full term I want one more...is that really selfish? :blush:

no, because you said no more after Reagan. Plans change Hun, you've just proved it to yourself.i said no more after alex too.

no, because you said no more after Reagan. Plans change Hun, you've just proved it to yourself.i said no more after alex too.

I have said it after Naomi-Mae, Kaysie Blossom, miscarriages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

I am also saying it now, if this one gets here okay, no more. And if I EVER think of changing my mind, hit me, very hard :haha:

I love my girls...not sure I would know what to do with a boy :rofl:

How long ago did you have your section? And was it your first one?..tell me to bugger off if that is too nosey!!

We have very similar tastes in names :haha: I wanted Darcie for a girl, DH said no, he wanted Allana (he is called Allan)...then I put my foot down with Amber, and got it....I loved Heidi too, but he hated it.

I swore blind after the second miscarriage I couldn't do it again. I went out and got wasted that Xmas and bam, hello Alex :rofl:

If I hadn't of had to have sections, which obviously there has to be a limit on how many you can have, I think I would keep going and going til I resembled the old woman who lived in a shoe!!!

Hahaha, it isnt too different, from what I remember. :haha:

It was my first section, and it was may 2008. I think that sorta proves, you never can tell. I mean how many years was I suppose to wait.

We do like similar names as I planned to have a darcie if I had another girl, but one of my friends had an angel darcie, so I couldnt do that to her. My mum wanted Heidi for my sister, but my dad his foot down cos of Heidi Hards was a bit too much according to him :haha:

Sandi, thank god for getting drunk eh? This LO was unplanned, after my last miscarriage I threw out the baby stuff, mat clothes, the husband and then I got pregnant :haha:

Hello Ladies.

i hope ur all ok. Wooo sandi 1 more day :)

Love all the talk about baby names :)

if tyler was a girl he would of been Freya Leigh.
iwanted him to be Logan but his dad didnt like it (atho hes now got a son with his gf who they called Logan :dohh: )

If Jaiden had been a girl he would have been either Ava or Skye i think.

I also said i wasnt having any more babies after tyler :haha:

Jaiden will def be my last bcuz chris is def goin for the snip in 11 days eekkk :)

I chucked out all the baby stuff after Reagan, so had to start over with Amber...this time though I have bagged it and put it up in the loft, she has so many clothes with labels still on that she has outgrown :dohh:

Reagan got to wear her little clothes forever it seemed!!

Your hubby is definately going through with it then Lianne?

Oooh the snip odesnt mean never, but i wont tell you that story :haha:

Good idea bagging it all up. I am going to have a bit of a problem I think, it that buggy is just too scary, bit difficult when you have nothing :wacko:

Sandi, thank god for getting drunk eh? This LO was unplanned, after my last miscarriage I threw out the baby stuff, mat clothes, the husband and then I got pregnant :haha:

so you did ;) I was going down that road too!

Erm how ironic the name of our guest tonight.... Sorry reversal..... Seemed appropriate :rofl:

DH offered to get the snip.
Now I can't even handle the idea. It's too final for me. I'm only 24. And I said no-more but the devil in me goes against all thaT when someone agrees! And the medium woman said i'd only have two.

Tbh I loved working, dunno how many years I can do this stay at home mum thing for without wanting to get back to work. I want a careers change though in light of everything with Alex, I want to do something that's meaningful. Charity or something. I used to work for a big charity (I won't name em) and I loved it because I felt like I was a part of something special.

LOL at the reversal joke.

Matt says about getting the snip too, but again I am only 25 and it seems too scary to contemplate something so permanent, even though pregnancy is so risky for me. Confusing isnt it?

I want to work too. I started the college course, but then I was missing too much time off because appointments twice a week, so I am going to do home learning for a bit I think.

I asked my gp for a hysterectomy when I was 14 :haha: D would never have the snip so I'll just have to stay on stuff until I'm old enough to be sterilised (I think it's 30 so 5 years and 1 week!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->