Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

It has been DH whos suggested the names, and ive just gone with the one i liked best. :rofl:

I tried Rayne but nope. He said Rae. I said nope. *sigh*

The one i agreed to is the first name he spotted in the name book.

I cant believe he sat there with that book at 8 wks. Bloody great change from the pregnancy with Akex :cry:

Dave suggested Douglas for F as his grandad was called that :wacko: I pointed out that my grandad was called Wilfred but that didn't make it a good name for a baby :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: poor dh. My MIL was the opposite, she was happy things were now being done properly :wacko:

They prob will be in reality but to not be at your own sons wedding.... Well.... :shrug: i understand tbh, but i have to remind DH that we pretty much eloped in a sense, by which that means no one!

Dave suggested Douglas for F as his grandad was called that :wacko: I pointed out that my grandad was called Wilfred but that didn't make it a good name for a baby :haha:

C'mon now, wee dougie!!

Nope it doesnt start with A but its short like alex :rofl: i commented in the thread that i had just seen our name, and its in 3rd tri.

Thats all ur getting :rofl:

Yea, they probably will, cos she sounds similar to my MIL and she only cares what she looks like, and is stuck some where in the 1930's but conveniently forgot to ever mention to us that her and FIL lived together engagement, tut. :haha:

It isnt as if you invited everyone but them, but dont suppose they will be that understanding.

LOL at douglas and Wilfred.

Oooh Sandi just wrote one of our middle names, shush :haha:

:rofl: its a middle name thing eh? :rofl:
Id like a middle name but wee alex will be like "wheres mine?"

Babys hossie clothes are on the liiiiiine woooooo

I just wish i had rainforest stuff in newborn :rofl:

:rofl: yep this one has two, Morgan has one, Naomi-Mae is two names in one, Kaysie has one, Honey has none.

I am one of five, all the others have one and I dont, doesnt bother me.

Well that reply wasnt in your last 100 posts :growlmad::growlmad: :haha:

Oh and newborn clothes being on the line :cloud9: love it, do you use a specific powder or just anyone?

I insisted on Findlay having a middle name as D 'didn't see the point' in him having one :wacko: Men!!

Thats the thing, i was bein careless and used bold fusion whatever the fek jasmine stuff, but i suspect its nothelpin Alexs skin so Daz it is, thats never caused probs.

What is Findlay's middle name Lottie? Is it Gaelic names you like?

Sandi I love daz :haha: New baby clothes are the only time I bother using fairy, not really cos it is for baby but cos I love smelling it :rofl:

I overdose on fabric conditioner I am bad for it :rofl: but in second tri everything smelt odd, even my fav lenor. Aww it was frustrating it all smelt wrong! :rofl:

Surely no the last 100 tasha :rofl:

Edit: I can't even find it, maybe its been deleted for some reason :rofl: it's defo not there anymore!

Findlay's middle name is Aaron as it means Mountaineer which is how D and I met :D

Yes I am def after Irish/Gaelic names for this bump too :D I wonder if I could get away with Finnian/Finbar/Fintan as a middle name for this bump :haha:

I overdose on fabric softener too. When F came home from SCBU I bought the fabric softener they use as I love the smell and it helped F settle in as his stuff smelt the same and I've never changed back. Comfort Blue is now officially "SCBU Blue".

Lot tie I love love love the reason for find lays middle name!

I love fabric conditioner too, you should see me walking round the supermarket, I sniff washing powder/liquids, conditioners and just about every house hold cleaning product you can buy :haha:

LOL, Sandi, it use to show more recent posts but for some reason now they have changed it to the last 100 :( So is it a shorten name in you said, like Alex, Sam, Kate, Beth etc?

Lottie, that is such a nice reason to have Aaron :cloud9: I love that Findlay means fair warrior, cos he is your little warrior. :kiss:

I will look out for names for you :cloud9:

Oh and yes, I think you can get away with them as middle names :flower:

Alex and my name derive from the same name, Alexandra. Defender of man apparently..............

........you can stop laughing now.........

Oooh look at tasha, trying to throw some names in.....

There is one mummy on bnb in teenage parenting who uses our name as a nickname for her LO. (I searched :rofl: :blush:)

It's not as popular as those names you mentioned though tasha, but it is as short as ;)

That's it, no more clues. :rofl: if you guess, don't say on here. We have a guest :wave:

All this talk of baby names is making me blimmin soooooooooo broody :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->