Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hahaha, Lottie. Any reason why, or you just thought bugger having babies?

Matt use to say never too, I was considering sterilisation too, I thought I could have that done at the same time as a section if I need it, because really I should never get pregnant again, I didnt realise they wouldnt under 30, aybe they would for me because of health reasons, plus I think I have done my fair share of reproduction :haha:

I think they will do it under 30 if you have 3 or 4 children already.

I just never ever wanted children, my dad was mortified when one of his friends asked me if I wanted to hold their baby when I was little and I turned round and said 'no thanks, I don't like babies' :haha: I was the only girl at school who never got remotely excited when friends Mums were having babies.
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Findlay to bits and wouldn't be without him but I would never have deliberately chosen to get pregnant plus now knowing what we know about his chromo issue and experiencing what pregnancy after that is like I just couldn't go through all the stress and potential heartache again plus 2 babies is more than enough for us!

Lottie:hugs: did the fluid leaking settle down? Love love love finbar:cloud9: I really wanted to call LO that if she had been a he but hubby put his foot down.

You and me, you could get a girl, I've had 3 girls and 1 boy:thumbup:

Sandi, 1 day to go:happydance:

Tasha YAY 20 WEEKS:happydance:

Where's nic?

The coldsore is going so will be able to go to Eilidh tomorrow:cloud9:

My hubby has told me not only is he defo not having the snip he wants me to consider trying again in a couple of years :shock: We have basically a zero chance of going to term, we tried everything this time and she still came early. I'm going to get the coil at my 6 week check and hoping its his man hormones lol. I would love more but the thought of them coming any earlier is terrifying.

Sandi, just :hugs::hugs:

Lottie, that makes perfect sense. I know they do it for health reasons too, so maybe you could before 30 if that is what you chose to do. I have 5, but they say 4 as if Honey doesnt count :growlmad:

You can guarantee though that I'd get sterilised and suddenly discover a broody side :haha::haha:

LMAO at the thought of him saying about TTC, doesnt he know we need at LEAST six weeks before that discussion is entered? Gives us time for it not to be so fresh :haha: Mind you I had a forty hour induction, twenty seven hour established labour with my first, I was really poorly with pre-eclampsia etc, and as they pass LO to me, my OH asks when is the next :shock: :wacko::growlmad:

I have 5, but they say 4 as if Honey doesnt count :growlmad:

:shock: That's awful! I'm horrified they would act like she doesn't count :cry: :hugs::hugs:

Everyone does it, but more so the medical world and for some reason that hurts a bit more than everyone else because you sorta expect them to get it.

Oh and that sentence is a HUGE step without me even realising. I always say I have four and I am pregnant, because pregnant and having a baby is not the same thing to me, so to include Bubble as one of mine is a good step. :thumbup:

D was the other way, he originally wanted a seocnd but after all the stress we had in the pregnancy with Findlay and all his problems he changed his mind and decided an only child wasn't so bad after all lol.

I'm really nervous about when bump turns up as I'm an only child so when there are 4 of us in the house that will be the most people I have ever ever lived with! :wacko:

I think you will just adapt sweetie, it isnt like you suddenly have older children with you. You grow into a family together, if that makes sense. :hugs:

DH was an only child too lottie, I had my wee bro, and obviously my wee sis came when i moved out so life must be so different for her. But I think DH wants to have a sibling for alex because he was only child.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy :happydance:

Aw god heartburrrrrrrnnnnn

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Happy 37 Weeks And Term Sandi!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

happy 22 weeks lottie.

happy term day sandi!!

yes chris is defiantly having the snip. im only 24 so it has been a HUGE desicion for us to choose for chris to have it done. after my 6 week check up ho im havn the implant in bcuz it stops my periods :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->