Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

And randomly only 100 more posts until I have 8000 :happydance::happydance::haha:

I cant believe it is almost four years since my waters broke. I so wish things were different. Gonna try and keep busy tomorrow.

Do u have any plans hun?
Honey will be looking out for yous im sure x

Think I am gonna treat me and Kaysie to lunch out and then send her big sister a balloon.

How is the ball, more comfy?

:hugs: Tasha.

*Edited out*!! There is a thread in baby club about a baby that was born 6 weeks preemie, corrected age 4 days, asking if baby should be sleeping through the night...mum's that have not had preemie's are saying there shouldn't be a reason why not!!

Aw that sounds like a good idea tasha hun.

The ball is great. I ate my tea on it! Lmfao :rofl.

Alex contunued her clever day today. She learnt how to work one of her toys as it was intended (alex has a weird habit of discovering the hidden buttons on toys so the magic is gone :haha:)

Thank you girls :hugs:

I read that you&me, I have not responded because quite frankly I am not qualified to, only healthcare professionals, people that have been there or know about preemies can say yes or no. :hugs::hugs: hun.

LMAO, I remember late in pregnancy it was the only place I would sit, so comfy. Especially when baby drops.

Alex is amazing, you must be so proud!!! I bet something new happens every day for a bit.

Na tasha, its only when u SERIOUSLY start worrying, thats when she pulls the goods out the bag :rofl: EVERY time. Even in neonatal

:happydance: Go Alex!!! She is going to be walking before you know it!!

Just offer her the haribo. :haha: Have to say i like her style haribo does it for me too :rofl:

Tasha :hugs: Let's both try to keep as busy as possible tomorrow so our minds don't do us in! :hugs:

Sandi....GO ALEX! That's just awesome. Watch now that it's happening...you will deliver soon! I bet you anything. =)

:hugs: thinking of you both today, Tasha and Nic xxx

Thank you girls.

Nic, holding your hand through today hun. I hope it passes as quickly and smoothly as possible :hugs:

Hope today goes as well as possible for both of you Tasha and Nic.

I won't be around for the rest of the week (unless I take the laptop to McDonalds :haha:) as the hospital don't have internet, they clearly don't understand the importance of FB and BnB LOL. Hope everyone carries on cooking and has an uneventful week :thumbup:

xxxx

LOL Lottie, where are there priorities eh? Thinking of you and Findlay this week :hugs::hugs:

Please keep in touch lottie xxxxx

thinking of u lottie.

hmmm... i think chris is going to cancel his appointment. when ive got mre time i'll tell u lol he made a comment last night tht i could be pregnant lol

after i had the implant out to TTC Jaiden., i didnt have a period. i fell pregnant wthin 10 weeks. up until i had Jaiden, i hadnt had a perios in 3 years :shock:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh, is Chris changing his mind about no more babies?

Or is he like my hubby...a complete wimp when it comes to even the thought of anyone messing with his bits? :rofl:

:shock: lianne if i have to put u bk on the list then i think we all have to follow suit then :rofl:

Thinkin of tasha and nic x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->