Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

when will i get a period ladies? i havent been bleeding since Jaiden was about 2 and a half weeks old.

and no im not BF, does tht increase ur changes of gettin pregnant? sumone put my mind at rest :haha:

I 'think' our bodies are built to protect us after birth for 3 weeks, don't quote me on that though!!

Mine have all been different hun, I have had four, six, seven and ten weeks (but I was pregnant with that ten weeks).

Oooohhhh pee on a stick Lianne!!! :haha:

Yea, doooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!

I still POAS just for the hell of it, including IC ovulation sticks, addicted, slightly, maybe :blush:

Me too tasha :rofl: i wana try a hpt but i only have a stash of old opks i was keepin for a mate!

:rofl:

I was still peeing on them at 30 weeks with Amber, and was in my element when the consultant gave me sticks to pee on everyday to check for protein, talk about satisy my 'need'!!!

Eee, you gotta get one Sandi, just for the sake of. I have literally peed on a stick every other wee since November 22nd until the 14th March :rofl: Only POAS once a day now :happydance:

LMAO you&me, I think it is a good thing they have not given them to me in any of my pregnancies, they would last five minutes :haha:

Oh and this 'mate' is really you isnt it? TTC in a few weeks, yea? :rofl:

Aye that'll be right! Id need a new car. So i realised its a no go :rofl:

:rofl: is it a four seater then? If so make your OH walk every where :haha:

I am learning to drive hopefully in time to pass my test before this LO gets here, I was talking about cars and Morgan said we need to buy a limo so we can all fit in :dohh::haha:

:rofl: 6 months and I reckon you will be baking again Sandi :haha:

Do they/can they tie tubes at the same time as doing a section?

Yes they can and do tie tubes at sections, depends on your age, if you mention it early on in pregnancy or just when you are 36 weeks and really fed up etc, though.

I am 32...so should be okay?

I think either I need doing or hubby does, it would seem together we are just too bloody fertile :rofl:

:rofl: I use to feel the same. Yes, over thirty seems to be the age they say is okay. I am 26 this year so think I could probably get to about baby 9 by then, if they were sticky :haha: I think it is weir they go on age.

Well we have 3 bedrooms and a (pretty much) 4 seater. 2 car seats and we are packed full believe me! We might get a bigger one in future but tbh i want to be Sandi at some point again, i like being mummy but i want to do more too ykwim?

Couldnt and wouldnt drive. Too scared after we had a bump while alex was in neonatal. The sheer horror when i realised we could have had Alex in there too... :nope: nooo o cant now. Roads scare me.

Hope all of u are ok x

That makes sense to me. Have you any ideas about what you wanna do Sandi?

I am an absolutely terrible passenger in the car, I literally start screaming on hills, if it dark etc, and it is because I am not in control, so if I drive, no more screaming :haha::haha:

I just want to do something that matters. I was in finance type jobs before, my last job was a nursery fee collector adminy person, and lOoking back its all greed these places, i wanna work somewhere that helps make a change.

Short of sounding like michael jackson

I am sure you will find something, there are so many jobs that make a real difference. You will be fantastic what ever you do :hugs:

You&me 6 months :rofl:
Took me a year and 2 mc to have Alex, and then a whoopsy and here i am.
I used to be awful taking the pill before i TTC alex. Like id miss several days. This went on for years! But a bloomin whoopsy after alex and :shrug: i dunno......

.... Gotta stop binge drinking :rofl: gets me in these situations.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->