Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hope everything goes okay Lottie.

This thread is going to be like a huge rollover...everyone is going to keep going year after year :rofl:

hes not bothered about the pain.

I dont know if sum of u know but Jaiden is chris' only biological child. obviosuly i have Tyler and then we both have adopted Jamie-Leigh. even tho he loves all 3 kids the same amount its different when its ur own. iykwim. i dont want to come across as a bitch. cuz i dont mean it like tht.but he would prob like another biological child at some point!

i hope this makes sense and not horrible. im tired lol

Lianne, you aren't coming across as a bitch at all :hugs:

Reagan isn't my hubby's biological daughter either, yet he loves the girls equally, so I completely understand that.

sum ppl dont seem to understand. my gran especially :dohh: before i even had Jaiden i got remarks like, oh i hope he dnt treat the others different, or i hope he doesnt push the others out. she has een asked me since 'is chris ok with the others now Jaiden is here'

grrr...

:shock: lianne if i have to put u bk on the list then i think we all have to follow suit then :rofl:

Thinkin of tasha and nic x x x

im thinking of them too :hugs:
chris isnt going - but im the one that has to ring up. so i will 2moro. and yea les keep this thread going!! round and round we go :haha:

i wanna be in the title again, not right now, not in the nr future, but mayb in 5 years??

Thanks ladies.

I so won't be back on the list! This is it for me, I will be getting my tubes tied and my hubby snipped. I can't take the stress. I was adopted and likely will adopt if we change our minds! But my body is done!!!!

Lottie I have likely missed you, but good luck.

:shock: Lianne that is fab news :)

:hugs::hugs: Nic, pregnancy is so stressful. I hope today or tomorrow (not sure on your timing) has passed smoothly.

This is defo my last, I said to Matt this morning oh we had babies in 04, 05, 07, 08, gonna have 11, so we need 12 to continue the pattern!! His face was a picture :rofl:

LOL Tasha.

My day was totally fine till this fellow 23 weeker preemie mom (she adopted her son...I only say this because it might explain her stance a little? :shrug:) msged me on Facebook and was like "I thought Lakai was 24.3 weeks blah blah, and just thought I would point that out so you aren't incorrectly comparing your kids. And hope your cerclage holds and I don't remember why Lakai came early but you didn't have one with him I remember that much". I pointed out that she missed the post on the preemie forum where I had said that we (doctors/us) figured out his gestational age was 23.3 weeks. And how we didn't have one with him because no one caught that I needed one.

I know she was just trying to be helpful, thinking I had baby brain or something. But it's like really, today? She knew it was bothering me as it was hinted in my status.

Sigh. Maybe Im just being overly sensitive!

JJ I see you on here...and just curious how you are doing honey?

Its the hormones it's the hormones nic honestly! Ive had a day of it myself :rofl:

Yah right Sandi...LOL Its just her. :rofl: She is a competitive preemie mom, I hate to say that as she is very nice and smart...but she is always so weird about things.

Note..she's not from here.

I hope your day gets better Sandi. I have some alone time, as Lakai and Kyle went to Children's Hospital for an appointment. Fingers crossed they agree Lakai's stupid g-tube is just that...stupid and an utter waste of time!

Are you keeping yourself occupied?
And resting i hope!
Been thinkin of u all day x

Look nic ive gone that barmy i was found sobbing into a chocolate dessert at 10am because i THOUGHT alex was going to throw up her meds. She didnt. But im a nutter :rofl:

Nic, hmm i know a mummy who adopted a 23 weeker, Courtaney by any chance!? n yup that comment probs would have p*ssed me off aswel, especially today of all days!

Sanid, Lmao about the crying cos u thought Alex was gonna throw her meds up..thats gotta be hormones!! xx

:happydance: NO MORE TUBE FEEDS! Lakai's g-tube is officially for hydration ONLY! OMG!

OM - No it's not C, but I am pretty sure I know C too. From Inspire right? Her screenname confuses me, as her name isn't even remotely that.

YAY for Lakai. :happydance::happydance: Fantastic news Nic.

It would of upset me too Nic, you had enough to try and contend with, without others adding to it. :hugs::hugs:

Oh bless ya Sandi :hugs::hugs: Silly hormones.

I am off to bed now, anomaly scan in the morning.

Tasha:hugs: and good luck with the anomaly scan.

mumof4:hugs: i'm sorry hun.

Nic:hugs: I'd have been upset too. Yay for lakai:happydance:

You and me, yep they can do your tubes during a c-section. With the preemies sleeping through, I never saw the thread but my 33 weeker slept a solid 8 hours from 6 weeks:wacko:

Lianne, yeah not bfing makes you more fertile after the 3 week mark. :hugs:

Sorry been away abit, NICU just a bit hard right now, I honestly thought she ould be home by now and we are still looking at weeks. I know you all have done much longer, just I've only done 10 days for all 3 of my older kids and Eilidh is only a week earlier than Anja.

Amy dont be daft, you have the others to think about and i cant imagine what its like to deal with them AND NICU. :hugs:

I dreamt I gave birth in the bedroom last night and she pretty much fell out and I was like "oh thank goodness we didnt have to go to hospital that saved a trip" and Alex was watching Lady Gaga or some crap in the next room :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->