Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I am officially weird, I go absolutely demented if anyone suggests calling Findlay Fin but yet if we called bump Alexis I'd prob just call her Lexi most of the time and I love the name Iona but it bothers me a bit it can't be shortened to anything. Double standards or what!!! :haha:

Argh if I knew you wanted a gym ball I could have popped one round to you yesterday as I've got 2 here :dohh:
:hugs::hugs: it must be hard, would a tens machine help the back ache at all?

Yay I've been allowed to put Iona on the list of possibles so we now have a grand total of 4! All other gaelic names are out :cry:

Iona and Findlay seems a lovely match lot tie, I dunno why. They just go!

It's never good when you type it into google and the first thing it comes up with is "Iona is a popular tourist destination" She bloomin won't be I can tell you!!!

:rofl: that is so funny, no she wont be.

I love both Iona and Alexis. Very pretty.

Fab news about Eilidh.

Weather is gorgeous here today, gonna go out and enjoy it, in the hope it takes my mind of Mon, Tues and Wednesday :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

I'm sadly leaving you, just popped in to wish you all well and hope everything goes ok with your pregnancy's and babies x

Mumof42009 i am so sorry hunny. Xxxxxxxx

Grace has had a pretty crappy today, i phoned last night to see how she was before i went bed, they said she was puffy/swolen, really pale and that she had had another really dark black/green poo so they had got the docs to come and review her and they said just to keep an eye on it. In the night she needed oxygen for the first time in ages and today she was being sick loads and having really big aspirates when they checked her tube so they have put her back to 2 hourly feeds, she had another really dark (looked like meconium) poo so they sent it off for cultures. Her HB is really low so that could be causing the paleness/O2 requirment/puffiness but they dont really want to transfuse again as she has already had 6 and they want her body to kick in and start makeing blood. Im more worried about the being sick/bowel movements and large aspirates due to her having had NEC and this is how it presented last time, hopefully 3 hourly feeds is just a bit too much for her atm so going back to 2 hourly will help! I kind of think if it was because shes on 3 hourly feeds though she would have started being sick earlier as she has been on them about a week now. :(

xx

sorry mommy 42009 for your loss
@oliviasmom i hope grace gets better soon, and they figure out what the problem is so they can treat right away

@anna due nice to hear from you, how is everyone doing in your bunch.
@you and me congrats you beat me too joining this thread LIGITAMETLY :rofl:
@ lottie congrats on team pink
@sb your still me ft hero, ahhh to dream the dream
wonder how dippy is coming along

I'm doing ok. Noah is 4 1/2 months and was recently weighed and they said he was at the 80th percentile for his actual age. She said there was no point correcting his age for his weight anymore because he'd be off the chart. After so many tiny wee little babies, it's so nice to see him with his fat rolls :)

Fat rolls!!! I want one of those babies :rofl:

:haha: You are gonna have one of them babies!! I am getting so excited for you!!!

Amber's fat rolls mean we have to life her triple chins out of the way to dry her neck :rofl: had her weighed a few weeks ago...16lbs 11ozs at 16 weeks!! Fatty!!

Wtf you&me :rofl: alex is only 5/6lb more

I am so sorry mumof4, if you ever need to talk to someone then message me. And dont give up hope, I had seven consecutive miscarriages before this pregnancy, and now here I am, almost 21 weeks pregnant.

:hugs::hugs:

How are you all?

Fat chins!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0194.jpg
    IMAG0194.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Mum - I am so incredibly sorry :hugs:

you&me - Too cute!!

Mummyof4- I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :hugs::hugs:

You&Me: Amber is sooooo much heavier than Findlay already :rofl:

She is HUGE!!! Just gone into size 6-9 months clothing, I have had to pack away loads and loads of stuff with the labels still on...Reagan being so tiny for so long got so much wear out of her clothes...but then now, at aged 5 she is in aged 8-9 years :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->