Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hi hunniz hope ur all ok. Using sistaz iphone again. I get the privelige when she cumz home on fridays(in this case thursday). Nway jus lettin u kno im still pregnant lol. So my next aim is now 31 weeks. I seem to prefer the odd week rather than even- i know im weird!
Im so happi sandi is at 38 weeks thats just brilliant...
My spd is killin me but watevs im taking it all on the chin- im fed up of constantly feelin like crap- i wana start destressin now!
Sandi gud luck hun and i think therez a gud chance the next time i come back ull have become a mummy to no 2.
Everyone else i hope ur all well and i guess ill b back wen j get the net again- may well be 2 weeks again.
C u all soon . Xxxx

Aww JJ, spd is horrendous, defo get a good belt and physio is good for crutches and exercises:thumbup: Hope you find some relief hun.

Sandy, :happydance: 38 weeks thats just awesome! Anyday now hun.

Lottie:happydance: 23 weeks

Nic:hugs: I'm sorry about the problems you're having. Its completely understandable you feel so hurt, he is betraying your trust by lying to you. I hope he finds a way to be honest with you even if he feels ashamed by things:hugs: Did you go in to get checked out?

Tasha, thats a great cervix measurement. Glad you have got extra care but Im so so sorry you had to fight to get it:hugs:

You and me, yay for getting on the ball so quickly:thumbup:

Eilidh is doing well, she took 2 breastfeeds today without needing top ups from the NG tube. They keep trying to give her the bottle and she really doesn't like it and i think its confusing her breastfeeding, do any of you know if the bottle feeding is necessary? They don't seem to like bfing here, something about not being able to measure it, but they can weigh her lol:dohh: She will only take like 20mls from a bottle but will take a 30min breastfeed( Ive bf for 4 and 1/2 years so know when a baby feeding lol) and when they stick the bottle in her it takes longer for her to latch on next time so obv she's getting confused:dohh:

Bottle feeding isn't really necessary Amy.I remember a 27 weeker next to Alex, mum always came up to bf as much as poss, rest was ng tube. Baby went home bfing like a pro! I think just persevere!

Alex never took to feeding period :rofl: I was lucky to get home with bottle,almost came home with the ng tube!

Not so grumpy this morning, although DH came in and said "smile" and I nearly gave him his head to play with :grr:

sandi i totally understand.

remember just b4 i had Jaiden went crying to my mw who was gonna see if i could get induced :blush: i felt and still do feel like a right prat!

the SPD is nasty! i got horrible towards the end not just to Chris but i felt i didnt even want the kids nr me bcuz i was jsut in so much pain, i couldnt have them sit on my lap or anything :(
bathing them was really hard, but i guess with mine being a lot older than alex i could let them get in themselves nd then they washed each other whilst i just watched and made sure they were clean :blush:

as soon as i had Jaiden (wel that morning i suddenly felt him drop) and the pain in my hips eased A LOT! they still hurt a bit now but i guess it just takes time. heartburn goes away straight away as well.

Hang in there Girl. ur doin a fab fab job! X

And ur allowed to moan - ur only human xx

I managed to buy a thing from Mothercare when it comes to the bath - we have one of those solid baths and Alex gets hyper. Its called an aquapod - it just makes sure she cant fall and its a bath mat too so she wont slip. Its made life so much easier for me when bathing her.

ahh thats good. nothing worse than leaning over the bath.

i get back ached now, bating Jaiden, he loves the bath but after 20mins my back ad hips have had enuff

I find with the SPD ive been ok, i guess ive had the luxury of DH doing everything so all i do is a bit of housework and concentrate on Alex. :)

Gonna try sittig on the ball and do some housework. All day :rofl: no couch for me!

now how do u explain mil kpatches on thebed :blush:

:rofl:

We never made it to the shops in time! Typical:nope: Will try to do it over the weekend if poss. Am liking the old granny theory sandi!

Hope you all have good weekends :flower:

Hello ladies!!! How are you all doing?

Not much happening here pregnancy wise other than being in absolute agony with SPD which isn't helpful when I've got to lift and carry Findlay all day every day and the chairs and bed in the hospital are absolutely killing me :cry: I was doing one of his physio sessions with him yesterday and got myself stuck on the floor and had to try and pull myself up on his hospital cot :dohh: Oh the shame! :blush:

Lottie that sounds like a daily occurance to me :rofl:
Have u got a belt?

Thinking of nic , hope ur ok xxx

No as I've been told not to as physios no longer recommend using them plus the one the physio gave me with Findlay didn't really help much anyway.

Hi ladies.

Lottie - Hope you get some relief soon! I dont have SPD but because of the break I suffered to my left hip years ago (same situation that caused the IC) the extra weight from baby kills it and I can't take my meds. So I so get the pain....not fun at all. Hope it backs off a bit.

Sandi - Thanks. Im ok. I won't post a big huge post, if anyone is curious what's up...here's my new blog with an update: Link

Baby is for sure a GIRL. We had a 3D scan today, the chick doing it actually said and I quote "here are the big fat lips" WTF?! Who the hell says that? I nearly died, my mom, my sister...my husband and Lakai were there....so not cool. :rofl:

Baby is so not interesting in having her face scanned, at allllllll. This is our eighth scan, we had one fleeting shot of her face. She was sucking her thumb.

I hope everyone is well. :hugs:

(I truly mean this though it will sound like I am being snarky...thank you for not pointing out I hit my "v" day...I actually thought about asking that no one point it out..or it would go by unnoticed. :hugs: I know it sounds dumb, but it riddles me with guilt..I just want to hit 25 weeks and get past it. Crazy I know!)

A GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL! Sorry.

oh thats so odd i know what you mean, somehow in my head 25 weeks was nicer than 24 ykwim?
i'll take a look at the blog now, i hope you are ok! im so happy for you that your having a little girly too, jeez we're gonna have a wave of girls next :rofl:

as for your v day nic, i have tried to keep up with everyones tickers and yours allllllways jumped past me, was driving me nuts when i looked every week and thought"ive missed her xx week!" so big apologies i will do better ;) :rofl: )

ive just woke up really, my belly is a weird shape and the SPD is excruciating today. real bad. baby is jumping about wildly. I'm sitting here wondering just how many days i have left, just me and Alex, and im slightly sad about it all. its suddenly certain that in around 3 weeks i will have a baby. shit........ lol

Morning girls,

Lottie I hope you enjoyed some time at home. I hope you manage to find some sorta of relief from the pain. I will be thinking of you and Findlay again this week. :hugs:

Nic, I was really laughing at the big fat lips, bit inappropriate. :haha: I just read your blog, I cant believe your OB is such an arse. You know when they were inducing me with Honey at 29+1 they warned me that it could go from no pain, or just sorta like period pains to me delivering within minutes because preemies and the labour with them are a bit more unpredictable. Oh and I really agree with you about the sexualising of young girls, it drives me mad, I walk around the shops looking for clothes for my girls, and I am shocked at some of the inappropriate clothes for my two and five year old, it makes me question both what parents are buying this for their LO's and when did little girls stop being little girls so soon? Oh and we dont do bratz either. I hope you get those steroids at your next appointment :thumbup:

Sandi, it sounds as if it is all suddenly becoming real for you? Has LO moved down, is that what is making the pain worse?

I am fed up of hearing 'dont worry', I mean really? I usually grow above average babies so for this LO to be on the 5th centile, and with my history, it is going to be scary for me. I cant just stop worrying, another two and half weeks seems so long away, I want to get a private growth scan but babybond is from 24 weeks I think, need to have a look about see if I can get one some where.

i want a bratz doll.
for me.
not alex.
:rofl:

proper gutted i cant see the girls today at the preemie group here. foogirl, dona, 25weeker,katy1310 and lil miss lottie86 will all be there :( gutted is a word that doesnt even cut it.

:rofl: you want a matching outfit too Sandi? :haha:

Massive :hugs::hugs: I am sure they are gutted you cant make it, but next time you see them you will have to beautiful babies with you :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->