Pregnancy after Tubal Ligitation???

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't posted for some years. I had my 4th baby and due to lots of complications we decided our family was complete and so my tubes were cut and tied during my 4th C section.

All has been good, except for the last weekish I've been experiencing "symptoms" tender breasts, mood swings, fatigue, light headlines etc. My last period was about a week ago and at 1st heavy but was odd compared to others and I've had brown spotting. I've also had some abdomen discomfort also.

The husband joked yesterday that could I be pregnant? So at work I got a test to prove him wrong. Only I saw the faintest of shadow line? So i tested when I got home at tea time, thinking ahhh it was a dud, so tested again and again we both saw a very faint line??? (The husband never sees these faint lines, so I was shocked he saw it too!) Anyways I thought ill test in the morning and if there's abit stronger of a line then it must be right... again saw something slightly stronger?

But I'm sooo confused! How if I am pregnant is this possible? I'm in total disbelief and shock

IMG_20181224_084442.jpg

That is very strange...but you wouldn't be the first to get pregnant despite a tubal. It is still quite light though; I wouldn't full on panic until I saw some progression. Was that pic taken in the time frame?

I can kind of see a very fait line, I wouldn't worry unless it gets darker!

Not sure, something catches my eye but could just be a shadow.

Only way to know is to wait it out. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->