Pregnancy and breastfeeding

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Anyone pregnant and breastfeeding? I have a 6 month old that is still exclusively breastfeeding and I just found out yesterday that we are expecting again. This is the first time that I have gotten pregnant so soon after having a baby so I've never had to worry about it before, but I'm reading all different things about it and it seems like most people say to quit, but I'm just not sure if I can do that. My baby doesn't take formula at all. So I guess I just want to hear positive feedback about breastfeeding while pregnant instead of negative things. None of my pregnancies were high risk, I did have GD with my 6 month old but it was diet controlled and low risk. Other then that, I had all healthy pregnancies and full term deliveries.

No need to quit unless you're high risk and your dr says to. Sooooo many women breastfeed throughout pregnancy with no issues.

You don't need to quit unless you're high risk. I breastfed throughout my pregnancy. You might find your milk dries up in the second trimester. Mine dried up and my DD just dry nursed at night for comfort and then the milk started to come back towards the end of pregnancy ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->