pregnancy and the copper coil

supermumma

Reaction score
hey ladys im new o this site :) beeb searchin for answers everywhere and cant find nothing.. basicaly i have the copper coil (non hormone one) and recently been feelin sick and weein alot more then usual il be bustin to go about 15 minutes after goin, i did 2 tesco tests and the first was negative so i did the second one 3 days later and got a faint line but i think it was over the time limit not sure, well today (sorry for tmi) after goin to the toilet when i wiped i had string clear and pinkish discharge only time iv had discharge like that is when i have been pregnant lol obviously i know fallin pregnant on the coil is unlikely im wonderin if i am pregnant, also my last period was alot lighter then normal and i had no period cramps which was odd as i normally get them so bad i cant walk and im normally so heavy i have to use a tampon and pad at the same time, b ut this time i was so light i wasnt even coverin a tampon.. im gunna try see my gp tomoz but ould love some advise.. has anyone had evap lines on tesco tests?? il post a pic of the test if i can in a bit thanks for any advise :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->