Pregnancy Announcement Ideas..go!

pumpkin90

Reaction score
Well,

you may have seen my previous posts wondering if I should announce so soon.... but my HB and I have discussed and feel that our little one should be celebrated with everyone right from the start, and if something were to happen....we would want people to know and have that support...that's what friends and family are for. So, if you have concerns about early announcements-- then please refrain from sharing because we are ecstatic and have made up our minds..

But for those of you who support this-- got any announcement ideas for FB? I want something cute and fun :p

Thx in advance!

Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue For The Next 9 Months Ill be Eating For Two! with a nifty little picture of a digital positve test ! :D

I am going to text this picture out saying that our family is growing by 2 feet. I am not sending it out until 12+2 (next Tuesday) because I have lost a few pregnancies.

Attachments

• Announcement 1.jpg
    Announcement 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
I was looking at videos today of announcements and for proportion who did early reveals, I saw one where they put the pee stick in a cute box and wrapped it.

Also a riddle on the TVs screen with a close-up picture of the ultrasound on the screen.

There are awesome videos on youtube

anyone have ideas that's owl themed?

Get a cake designed as an owl. Have the decorator write this Ok the cake. "GUESS hoooos inside!?" U will have already shoved a fake tiny llastic baby in the center of the cake,so when they see the baby they will get it. Just thought of it right now.: )

I was looking at videos today of announcements and for proportion who did early reveals, I saw one where they put the pee stick in a cute box and wrapped it.

Also a riddle on the TVs screen with a close-up picture of the ultrasound on the screen.

There are awesome videos on youtube

i spent an embarrassing number of hours the last couple weeks watching those videos on youtube. in fact, i rarely find ones i haven't seen on the "similar videos" it suggests for you!:blush::haha:

as for ideas:

1. i bought a t-shirt that says

Baby Loading
(computer loading bar partially loaded)
Please Wait...

across the chest and might wear that to skype with my parents.

2. i also drafted a calendar on shutterfly with photos of me and my husband on each month, and family members' birthdays noted, and i left july open so i can put the sonogram. that's a (potential christmas) gift for my husand's mom.

3. my husband and i also love converse sneakers (wear them all the time, and both wore them at our wedding) so we have a photo of a pair of baby converse sitting in between ours with the words "baby (last name) due july 2015" which we MAY eventually put on facebook, but probably not until it's obvious i'm pregnant and we've already told everyone we see or talk to on a regular basis.

4. i am working on making a video of our wedding footage, so i might have a "special" version that starts like a wedding video, but then cuts to video of the ultrasound, or the sonogram or something similar, to show family at new years when we go to the states and see my side of the family.

we're just more private in how we use facebook, but have already spilled the beans to some close friends and coworkers but will probably start telling more people once we have an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat. we haven't told our parents because my mom can't keep a secret, so she doesn't get to know yet.:nope: have to wait until we don't mind the whole town knowing!:dohh::roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->