Pregnancy before AF?

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
Hi, I had my 3rd miscarriage just last month but still haven’t had AF turn up. Just wondering if I’m pregnant how would they date it? Do I count the MC as my LMP?

Thanks all x

I miscarried last month and I am pregnant this month again. They are counting the first day of my MC as the first day of my LMP.

I miscarried last month and I am pregnant this month again. They are counting the first day of my MC as the first day of my LMP.

Thank you, I’m hoping they scan as reassurance if nothing else. Congratulations! We’re in the exact same situation! If I go off the mc I’d be due around 21st Sept

Thank you, I’m hoping they scan as reassurance if nothing else. Congratulations! We’re in the exact same situation! If I go off the mc I’d be due around 21st Sept

I dont know if a scan will reveal anything at this point but they can definitely do a blood test! :) Nice! I'm due Sept 25th if this one sticks. I'm feeling good about this one already (since historically I find out Im miscarrying at the second blood test, every time. But I'm doing well this time) so here's hoping!

My fingers are firmly crossed for sticky babies all round!
No I doubt a scan would reveal anything just yet, but if they book it in a week or two it should do.. I wouldn’t mind a blood test but I’ve had a blighted ovum and also a missed miscarriage where my sac carries on growing and I’m guessing HCG continues to rise so I’d probably still be on edge. Who knew growing a baby could be so terrifying. X

Same situation. Had a miscarriage November 28th. The counted that as my LMP.
But when I rang for a booking in appointment afterr having a positive test new years eve they booked me in for a scan at an estimated 6 weeks. I've had 2 scans now one at 6 weeks and one in Tuesday and they dated me at 8 weeks 3 days which falls to December 1st that they are now counting as my LMP. They told me the only real way to know how far a pregnancy has gone without an AF after a MC is by having a scan. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->