Pregnancy before the positive test

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I’m 3 DPO. I typically implant around 5 dpo so start getting positive tests anywhere from 8 dpo.
I know my body pretty well after having a few babies and a few losses.
I was wondering if anyone “knows” they’re pregnant before they get a positive test and what signs do you get. I swear I get symptoms from before I even implant even though technically I’m not pregnant yet . For instance my muscles seem relaxed and I am more at risk of having my hip/pelvis slip out (I always get severe SPD in my pregnancies)
I woke up this morning and got out of bed and my hip painfully slipped out so I have my fingers crossed that it’s a sign.

So tell me what weird signs you get before you get a positive test! Help me get through the TWW! My period is due on Christmas Day and this would be the most amazing Christmas present - after my CP last month.

I'm not sure if it's before or during implantation but I get RLS as well as extreme bloating. Both of which I don't get when I'm not pregnant. The bloating I only get for a day after AF starts and not even close to what I get when pregnant before a bfp. Good luck!!

I RARELY dream or remember my dreams. But with both my pregnancies before I have a positive test I usually have several dreams that are vivid and I remember in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->