Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

I am lucky, haven't had any spotting...but I am worried if it does come!

I had it with my last pregnancy, I haven't with this one yet. I tend to spot after transvaginal ultrasounds or pap smears though... I hope I don't bleed after the pap today!

oh that dreadful pap! I have to get one done at my next appointment too!

Its almost been a week now, increasingly more too, but my midwife told me its just old blood. I'm still concerned but I saw my beans little ticker 4 days ago :') which helps me to relax.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it!!!!!!!!! I'm getting pretty anxious for my appt!! Knowing that I get to hear the heartbeat after will get me through it though lol, hopefully!! 2 hours to go :)

Its almost been a week now, increasingly more too, but my midwife told me its just old blood. I'm still concerned but I saw my beans little ticker 4 days ago :') which helps me to relax.

I bet that was amazing!! Seeing the baby and the heartbeat REALLY helps :) I'm hoping to hear my baby's heartbeat in a couple hours :)

I bet that was amazing!! Seeing the baby and the heartbeat REALLY helps :) I'm hoping to hear my baby's heartbeat in a couple hours :)

I started to cry, I was expecting the worst at the time. So happy to of seen it.
Oh how exciting, I bet those 2 hours seem forever away. I hope it all goes well :thumbup:

I started to cry, I was expecting the worst at the time. So happy to of seen it.
Oh how exciting, I bet those 2 hours seem forever away. I hope it all goes well :thumbup:

It's so nerve racking when they first start the ultrasound and are looking for the baby... omg I thought I was going to die waiting to see it and hearing the little heartbeat!!

Yes it does!! It's been a loooooong day already lol!! I can't wait :)

im so jealous!!!! :growlmad: lol :haha:

what are peoples cravings like lately?

today ive been mad on ice pops :shrug: lol

I've been craving sweets which isn't like me. I'm usually more of a salt person than sugar but I have been craving ice cream and candy lol!! I've also been craving mexican food :) What about you?!

meat has been the main one, and i never normally eat meat :haha:
bananas too,
ice pops. my mum thinks this is weird coz when she was pregnant with me she craved ice cubes :haha:

ive gone off lots of food too, which is so annoying. i cant stand cheese, milk, or butter. all of which i used to love.

and ive gone off chocolate!!!!! :huh:

Hi everyonee :) How are you all doing?
I've just got a letter for my scan- its on the 13th of Feb, I'm sooo excited, but i'm worried there will be no baby there and everyone will just think I'm mad :dohh:!

Got the date for my first ultrasound for the 5th of march XD can't wait!

meat has been the main one, and i never normally eat meat :haha:
bananas too,
ice pops. my mum thinks this is weird coz when she was pregnant with me she craved ice cubes :haha:

ive gone off lots of food too, which is so annoying. i cant stand cheese, milk, or butter. all of which i used to love.

and ive gone off chocolate!!!!! :huh:

OMG we are exact opposites lol!!! It will be interesting to see what the sexes of our babies are :) Some people say you crave different things with different sexes.

Hi everyonee :) How are you all doing?
I've just got a letter for my scan- its on the 13th of Feb, I'm sooo excited, but i'm worried there will be no baby there and everyone will just think I'm mad :dohh:!

Yay!!! Annnnd I'm pretty sure we all think that until we see baby hehehe I already saw mine once and I was STILL thinking that!! :haha:

Got the date for my first ultrasound for the 5th of march XD can't wait!

Yayayayayayay!!!

I'm sooooo over the moon excited!! OMG I got to see my baby!!!! My dr said they give a scan at every appointment!! I'm so excited!! Heartbeat was in the 150's!!!

Attachments

• 11weeks2.jpg
    11weeks2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 11weeks3.jpg
    11weeks3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads