Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

I couldn't believe how much he was moving! It was insane!

Good! Thats awesome news! I can't wait for my scan...23 more days!

I just want to find out the gender lol! I'm so impatient!

great scans pics.

I'm all about Mexican food right now. Haha. (but that's pretty normal, just MORE of it :p )

My hands are so dry, my knuckles are sore and bright red too, anyone else experience this?

It seems likes nothing fills me up! John (df) thinks it's hilarious lol.

I had horrible dry skin my last pregnancy, hormones play a huge part in our skin so completely normal!!! I remember my face got so dry it started peeling, it was awful! This pregnancy is the complete opposite though, I'm so greasy! My skin is passed the 'glow' and looks more like I'm sweating! So gross! And my hair!!!!!!!!! I'll get out of the shower and it's so greasy it looks like I haven't washed it in days! My hair is normally very dry!

Yep, I have super dry hands! Also I have so many breakouts and my hair is super greasy too! It is really annoying

I'm getting breakouts all over too. I look like a greasy pimply teenager lol

So I backed out of telling my parents last night... We went to dinner with them but my son was there and he doesn't know yet so I couldn't tell them. I want to tell my son when it's just him, John and I. I've waited for this last appointment to just to make sure everything was okay. I will be telling him the next week he is with me.

I still have the problem with my parents though lol. Tonight is my dad's birthday and it's going to be everyone drinking wine and getting drunk so I think I should tell them before hand. I'm meeting my mom for breakfast right now so I'll probably just tell her. .. I'm so nervous!

Good luck! Its never easy is it? I am sure your mom will be so happy! :)

I am having massive breakouts on my back and sides (and armpits??? lmao!) it's freakin ridiculous. I've never had bad skin. With LO I remember breaking out on my face a bit, but that only lasted a week or so.

I still have the problem with my parents though lol. Tonight is my dad's birthday and it's going to be everyone drinking wine and getting drunk so I think I should tell them before hand. I'm meeting my mom for breakfast right now so I'll probably just tell her. .. I'm so nervous!

aw - good luck if you decide to tell them, I think it will take a huge weight off your shoulders because hopefully it won't be near as bad as you think it will be!!! :hugs:

I am having massive breakouts on my back and sides (and armpits??? lmao!) it's freakin ridiculous. I've never had bad skin. With LO I remember breaking out on my face a bit, but that only lasted a week or so.

LOL - I had that with #1, this time I've been lucky in that aspect, but I have the worst nausea and vomiting and felt perfectly fine with #1

I did it! They're so happy.... I feel so stupid for worrying so much... It feels so nice!

I can actually let my gut hang out now! Lol

Hi. I'm New to the forum so would love to chat. Had a rough first trimester with one thing and another. But made it safely past the 12week mark now so ecstatic. I'm due aug 5th so 14wks on mon xxxx

I did it! They're so happy.... I feel so stupid for worrying so much... It feels so nice!

I can actually let my gut hang out now! Lol

Yaaaay!!! So glad you can relax now :):):)

Welcome Button!! Sorry first tri has been so hard on you :( hopefully its easier from here on out :)

Kelsey, glad your parents are happy for you! And I bet you feel great not having to hide it anymore =D

welcome button, glad you are feeling better now, and that you are almost 14 weeks! Wish it was me!

Saying that, I cant believe Im 11 weeks already... Eek! I have my booking in appointment on wednesday so hoping to get a rough idea of when my scan will be. I feel soooo not pregnant and my bump has disappeared :-S I dont remember worrying this much about my first pregnancy!

How is everyone doing today, any plans for the weekend? My OH is away to his friends today until tomorrow.. Watching the UFC! So its just me and little miss. Not sure what were going to do, maybe just go to the park and paint or something.. Then when she goes to bed, ive already decided Im getting a chinese! Haha sooo looking forward to it, havent had one for months =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->