pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

thanks everyone :hugs: such a warm welcome you all seem lovely <3

Cake :wacko: I think Ive eaten enough already today! But damn I have no cake in or I would have done! :haha:

Kelsey Ii replied i your journal about the medication I also cant believe they would do that. I have been pre-scribed to take co-codamol for my constant migraines and she literally was lookig in the book for ages before even writig it down!

Oh and my 4d scan 5th april and if you havent noticed Im having a girl well lets hope I am now incase they are wrong!

xxx

wow, I just realized how close your babies are going to be in age! wow!

hope everything is okay Kelsey, not sleeping isn't good, but hopefully the medication is safe so it can help you :)

I had a really crappy day today... went to my appointment and had a pap (which I hate...) and then we couldn't find baby's heartbeat... so I have to wait another 4 weeks to try again.. I felt pretty defeated this morning and actually broke down in my bosses office - I feel better now, but I really wish after all this crappy morning sickness and the horridness that has been the first trimester that I could have even heard it for a second. So now I'm even more jealous and envious of those of you who have had scans... oh well...

hope everything is okay Kelsey, not sleeping isn't good, but hopefully the medication is safe so it can help you :)

I had a really crappy day today... went to my appointment and had a pap (which I hate...) and then we couldn't find baby's heartbeat... so I have to wait another 4 weeks to try again.. I felt pretty defeated this morning and actually broke down in my bosses office - I feel better now, but I really wish after all this crappy morning sickness and the horridness that has been the first trimester that I could have even heard it for a second. So now I'm even more jealous and envious of those of you who have had scans... oh well...

can you borrow or rent a doppler so you can try at home? I would DIE waiting that long to try again!

Hey ladies <3

So I finally have some GOOD NEWS!! DF and I ARE GETTING MARRIED IN JUNE!!!!!!! :wedding: I'm so excited :) We have always FELT married and we always call each other husband and wife but now it will be official!!!!!!!!!! We were going to wait until after baby but we just found out that DF gets PAID MATERNITY leave if we are married when baby gets here! YAY! So now I have a wedding to plan hehehe. I'm pretty sure we are just going to Las Vegas and taking our family with us :) That way all I have to do is hop on a plane and get married! Woohoo! Once baby is born we will have a huge reception here for all of our family and friends <3 I'm so excited!!

Runnergirl- I hope your son has a great birthday!!! :cake:

what is your son's middle name? We are LOVING the name Dylan... it goes very well with our Brady:thumbup:

It's such a great name :)

His Middle name is Jay :) Dylan Jay

It really does sound great with Brady!

can you borrow or rent a doppler so you can try at home? I would DIE waiting that long to try again!

my fear is not hearing it on my own either which would just make me worry even more...

Hey ladies <3

So I finally have some GOOD NEWS!! DF and I ARE GETTING MARRIED IN JUNE!!!!!!! :wedding: I'm so excited :) We have always FELT married and we always call each other husband and wife but now it will be official!!!!!!!!!! We were going to wait until after baby but we just found out that DF gets PAID MATERNITY leave if we are married when baby gets here! YAY! So now I have a wedding to plan hehehe. I'm pretty sure we are just going to Las Vegas and taking our family with us :) That way all I have to do is hop on a plane and get married! Woohoo! Once baby is born we will have a huge reception here for all of our family and friends <3 I'm so excited!!

congratulations!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Baby healthy -heartbeat 161bpm
Somersaulting like a gymnast so was in scan for 30mins!
Low risk for downs.
Have announced now and feeling much more at ease...

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Low risk for downs.

I know what you mean about being anxious from that forum :S Every second post made me nervous. Glad you are doing well and yay on the very active little bubby. Are you feeling a lot of fluttering yet?

How did everyone take it? All good reactions I hope :D

Low risk for downs.

I know what you mean about being anxious from that forum :S Every second post made me nervous. Glad you are doing well and yay on the very active little bubby. Are you feeling a lot of fluttering yet?

How did everyone take it? All good reactions I hope :D

Very positive reactions -everyone so excited!

Here's my little gymnast

https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

Ohh thats such a cute picture!! Congrats on a wonderful scan =D

Very quiet in here isnt it?! Im doing good, just plodding along willing time to go faster so I can see baby again! 4th of april is my date so I guess its not too long to wait now =D My bump seems to have popped out of nowhere, so about a week or so earlier than it did last time.. Although by 20 weeks i was huge! Eek!
Still waiting for defined movement, I have had a few 'oh is that baby' moments, but nothing Im certain of yet.

NEwmommy21, how are you feeling?

Hope everyone is keeping well :flower:

mrsmurphy--doing pretty well! I have my next scan on March 28, still thinking if I should find out the sex or not haha

I have felt the baby move, cause it feels like little butterflies in my tummy haha so awesome! I too have popped out...at only 16 weeks! I hope I don't grow too much...

Ohh not long to go then! We are definitely finding out. I was ummimg and aahing about it but OH really wants to so I agreed.
The movements I get are as if something is rolling around in my uterus. Its such a strange feeling. I have had a few 'thud's towards the back of my uterus but im still deciding if it was baby or just gas or something!

Let us see that bump hun!

yay! this thread is picking back up! So quiet for so long. This is such an exciting time in our pregnancies where we get to see our babies, start to feel them move around, and find out the sex, if we choose. Yay for 2nd trimester!

Runnergrl - I know hun 11 months difference in age! :wacko:

Lovely scan pic and hear ya on the 1st tri I avoided it like the plalgue. I actually havent been in 2nd tri either maybe I will go into 3rd soon I was going to and never got round to it and think Im too far along in 2nd tri now to be involved in many conversations lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->