pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

Woke up at 4:30am as needed the loo and didn't get back to sleep until about 6ish then woke up again.

:sleep:

I hate the waking up in the middle of the night to pee! It happens regardless if i have had water to drink or not, its reallly annoying and I know its only going to get worse!

Got new maternity shirts yesterday! really excited because they really accentuate the ever growing bump:thumbup:

I hate the waking up in the middle of the night to pee! It happens regardless if i have had water to drink or not, its reallly annoying and I know its only going to get worse!

Got new maternity shirts yesterday! really excited because they really accentuate the ever growing bump:thumbup:

Same here with the not having had a drink. Aww can't wait til my bump grows

bekkie...I feel the same as you...just fat and bloated, not pregnant. Hope that goes away soon so I can start to enjoy this pregnancy haha

KelseyK...thanks :) but it happened from a personal experience, my SIL was having a baby and it was a girl so out I went to by girly things for the baby shower and a couple of days before the shower (a month before due date) SIL had a scan, turned out no! it was a boy! haha so I kept the girl clothes/toys in case friends/family had a baby girl, turns out 3 people I knew had girls and those clothes/toys came in quite handy :)

*Comes in and waves to everyone*

How is everyone feeling? Enjoying the nightly pees? :haha: Oh nice on the maternity pants. I haven't yet found anything. I do not know where to shop. I bought large yoga pants though. It's really bad though because I am running out of proper pants to wear out in public. :haha:

You know how people have been saying that they aren't really feeling pregnant? I was saying that quite a bit myself. However, lately my pregnancy symptoms are kicking my butt. For the past few days, when people ask how I'm feeling, I can't help but answer with 'pregnant'. :haha: Guess what? I reached a new point in my pregnancy symptoms today! Yep yep... It went like this:

Doggy has been acting up and wanting attention. He usually does this by making himself sick. I know he's faking because he becomes instantly better when he gets what he wants. I guess he's been feeling a little down because I haven't been feeling well and haven't been playing with him as much. Anyway, I noticed that he started looking unwell again and pushed him off the couch so he wouldn't be sick on it. I spotted a bucket and thought "Awesome I'll get him to puke in it so I won't have a mess to clean up." Clever right? It worked well. The only thing I didn't see coming was me suddenly exploding right beside him.

Yep, my first puke. :sick: Yaaaay me right? :haha:

Does anyone have plans for the weekend? My plans are to make a very quick grocery shop, keep the food reeeeal simple to cook, and not puke again. :happydance: Hehehe.

That was definitely a good idea for the dog! Although to bad you got sick too :(

Its a long weekend here, so I am just going to sit back and relax! :)

haha - hopefully that's your only puke! I haven't thrown up in over a week, quite a milestone considering I was running to the washroom 2 - 3+ times a day! Gotta love diclectin!

Glad I'm not the only one not feeling pregnant :) I have been in bed every night this week by 7:30 - basically as soon as we put the little one to bed... I soon follow.

We have a long weekend :) I have a big list of to-do's (super fun stuff like laundry, cleaning, organizing...) but we're also going to try and go to an indoor play park and maybe some sledding if the weather stays nice :)

Had my dream pregnancy meal last night for the first time, I'm sure it won't be the last - pasta shells in olive oil w/ garlic, diced tomatoes, basil, and chunks of mozza cheese. It's a really simple meal but none of the smells make me feel ill! Think I'm having left-overs for dinner tonight haha.

Ooooo and we get our new couch delivered tonight - I am super excited about it.... we haven't bought a new couch in 8 years - needless to say ours is old and very uncomfortable haha. Can't wait to nap on it :D

Happy Friday all!!!! <3 :hugs:

bekkie...love your posts! Also diclectin is my life saviour too!

Also, I love getting new furniture, so needless to say...so jealous about your new couch! And hope your weekend won't be too, too busy!

Ugh I get up and pee about 4 times a night :( it's awful!!

Runnergirl- I love the shirts that show off the bump! I really need to get some :) I'm going to check out old navy... they are having an online sale with all of their maternity stuff right now!!

Nela- Sorry you got sick!! I haven't actually thrown up yet but I have been close! Especially now that my stomach feels full all the time lol

Bekkie- Yay for new couches!!! I love new furniture :) I bet that will be nice to relax on all weekend!!

This is my week/weekend with my con (his dad and I do every other week) so I will just be hanging out with him :) It's finally starting to warm up so I think we're going to take the dog on lots of walks and I might take him to an indoor play center. We will see :) It seems like I had two weeks of getting my energy back and now im EXHAUSTED again!!

DF has a horrible cold I'm really hoping I don't get it :( That would not be fun right now! I'll be really lucky if I don't get this... his cough sounds awful!

OMG and my new thing I love... sucking on Jolly Ranchers!!! Yuuuummm

Old navy having a maternity online sale? score! I really don't prefer buying online cause its never what you expect it to be. But if its a bargain and I end up loving it, worth it. Thanks KelseyK!

That's how I feel, I'm not an online shopper. Especially with clothes! It looks like there's some cute tops and dresses though that will be worth it! It's all summer stuff so it's great! Just in time for us to REALLY need it :)

and free shipping over $50. shouldnt be hard to get to that $50. I wonder if you could buy it online and return it to a store...

Oooooo I love free shipping! Hmmm that would be nice if you could... Old Navy is a huge company, I bet you can!

Felt baby a lot last night around 2am :) it wad a great thing to wake up to :) no matter how hard I try thats the only time I feel baby lol. I think I have a night owl on my hands :hahs:

Ugh I caught my dfs cold :( I've been miserable. I have a high fever, really sure throat and horrible headache :( I took some Tylenol so hopefully my fever will go down.

Thanks! <3 I'm just being a baby because I'm pregnant lol

*Waves*

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Sorry for being so quiet, I was pretty knocked out. Ha, on Saturday we did some shopping (yay :nope:). We looked for some clothes for me but didn't really find much of anything. I hate shopping. Lol. Then, we did the groceries. Oh dear gawds what was I thinking, doing the groceries on a Saturday?! :cry::dohh: It was a smaller store than our usual one, it was terribly crowded, noisy, and the people were awful rude. :wacko: At one point, OH took off to go find an item and came back asking if it was the right one. I replied that it wasn't but that it would do because I just wanted to get out of there! He argued and said he could go switch it no problem and I just glared at him, to which he replied "Oh you are right, this will do." :haha: I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. There's nothing like coming to a nice quiet home after that! Put the food away, crashed on the couch, and quickly dozed off. :sleep: Managed to cook dinner, then dozed off again. :haha: Yesterday was quiet and uneventful. I dozed off and on and fought migraine all day. Last night, I had a terrible migraine but luckily OH ran downstairs and got everything I needed so I drifted off to sleep once the pain had lessened. Phew. That's pretty much been it for us. I barely did anything yet I feel like I had a huge weekend! :haha: There's been no more puking though, just a lil nausea here and there. I just think that was a random thing. It sure felt random. I'm staying away from ground beef though. I seriously cannot cook that meat anymore. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->