pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

mrsholmes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Cant believe how many have come over to the 1st tri!:happydance::happydance::happydance:, thought Id set up a new thread to discuss all our lovely syptoms etc

:hug::hug: good luck everyone!

btw my first names Catherine/Cath feel stupid everyone calling me mrsholmes :rofl:

Cath,

They are probably going to move this thread over to the Pregnancy Buddies forum...just thought I'd let you know.
Count me in though!

JM

im still new to this lol:rofl:

are u getting any twinges/cramps?

Twinges. And also a stretching sensation. It feels like I have a thick rubber band that is been pulled across my belly. It feels good. But then again, I want to feel every symptom possible if I can! You?

yeh! m finding it very very odd at least its there tho id prob worry if it wasn't ! doing my OH head in tho as im telling him every little thing! really bloated as well

Hi MrsHomes & All~
So is this our new cycle thread?! What a fabulous idea, now we can all keep track of eachother over here as well. I just spoke w/ my Dr. and my first appt. is on Nov. 12th. I wish it was tomorrow. I'm so darn impatient. Since my LMP was Sept. 10th, my estimated due date is June 17th. What about all you ladies? I'm so excited to be a part of this group!! :happydance:

Oh... I'm definitely having those twinge pains as well. They started around 8dpo for me.

mine is 30th Oct and due June 11th!OMG I cant believe it! The 12 wk scan seems ages away..... lol

Hey Cath~ I know it really does seem ages away and all you want to do is see and hear your "little bean." :baby: I can't believe we are due a week a part. I wonder who actually deliver first. :rofl:

Good idea to start this thread! I have been having those twinge pains off and on. I am really exhausted lately and I feel so bloated.

I'm with you Amber. I am sooo bloated too. My jeans barely fit and are totally uncomfortable.

I haven't left my house all day because I can't get out of my pajamas.... hahaha. My jeans are very uncomfortable. I have to unbutton them when I'm sitting down.

I'm due June 11 (unless they change it later). The only symptom that I have right now is wind and sore breasts. Fun.

Yeah I have very sore breasts too.

hey ladies hope you dont mind me jumping in well according to ovulatin date im due june 11th or the 12th ,, for symptoms , haha you name it iv got very very sore bbs and huge growing daily. cramps strechy , little bit morning sicky. tired all the time and lower back pain, and can we say bloated im huge my pants already are tight im a little person only 5ft and 94 # . other than this im doing ok

Hi, can i join you ladies??
I'm due 9th lune i think? fdlp was 2nd sept
5weeks 1 day!
Not been to dr yet booked in next tue so will hopefully get scan sometime in nov, unless i can convince him to give me anearly one!!

Jenn- I know! I have to have my dates confirmed by midwife! it will be lovely to have a summer baby!

amber I soooo glad im not alone, nothing fits ive had to borrow my mothers jeans!:rofl::rofl: the bloating makes me look huge!

when does the bmp start to shw proper and when does people normally go into maternity wear?

Hi guys,

I think im proberly due June 5th,
Its great to be able to compare cramps etc isn't it......i didn't have the Internet with my last pregnancies and i couldn't get to any of the pregnancy clubs they do so i never knew what was normal or not.

Its also great to be around people who find it all so exciting....ive not told any of my family yet because they will only say "what again" so why bother.

Have you guys been telling anyone or are you all waiting until you get nearer the 12 weeks stage?

Jenn- I know! I have to have my dates confirmed by midwife! it will be lovely to have a summer baby!

amber I soooo glad im not alone, nothing fits ive had to borrow my mothers jeans!:rofl::rofl: the bloating makes me look huge!

when does the bmp start to shw proper and when does people normally go into maternity wear?

Lol im not far off now!

I think proper bumps start at 12 weeks, i didnt bother to much with proper Maternity stuff last time because it was summer so i just stole DH's T-shirts and wore my shorts under my bump.

I had to tell people! I was sooo excited! but im off my food, ob cant drink alcohol so I think people would guess any way.

I also had to tell work due to manual handling issues

I think I am due on June 5th! We will find out this Friday at 9:30am for sure...going for our early scan. I am hopeful about this appointment.

I had a natural m/c in mid-July at 8wk4d, so the doctor wants to monitor this pregnancy more closely. This time I am definitely experiencing more symptoms, not like the last time where they were so mild.

Between being pregnant and planning for our wedding on November 1st, I feel like I am caught up in a whirlwind! :headspin:

Glad to hear everyone else in doing well! Please keep Jazmak in your thoughts and prayers as she lost her little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->