pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

morning! just popping in quick to see how everyone is!

Apple how you feeling?

welcome Julieleighann!!!

good luck Ju-bubbs lukxx

tink they are def positves!

Will catch up propery later as I am in work:hissy:

btw ive just had a cheese pasty from gregs :munch:

also sooo cold out:cold:

hi! Thanks for asking mrs Holmes. I'm feeling sick - had eggs and sausage for breakie - that was not such a good idea.
I am still bleeding quite heavily (for about 24 hours now) - so really expecting bad news tomorrow. Not too upset about it - trying to keep my PMA. thanks for the encouragement - will let you know what they say tomorrow. x

Hi everyone
still feeling sick apple that sounds positive??? hope so!! what time is your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you!!!
oh cath a cheese and onion pastie.... i want one!!! just had a curry!!! its all i fancied at the time!! bought some grapefruit juice and cranberry seems to taste better!!, my supermarket shop was mostly curry type things and juice, havn't a clue what i'm going to feed the kids!!!

I will do applegirl! I'm hoping she'll do hcg counts too rather than say go away and wait for your 12 week scan or something!

Thanks Cariad.. My name is Ju!

Docs is at 11.10 byt he way, so I'll be back after then sometime to let you all know what happened.

Hiya Ju.....im Jue :hugs: lol

Hope all goes well at the docs hun, will keep a eye out for news xxxxx

JU and Jue?????
this real name thing is gonna get complicated!!! LOL!!:rofl:

Hey Happymum- My first scan is set for Nov. 12th! I'll be about 9 weeks then. I wish it was sooner!!

i wish mine was sooner too, not got date yet, but they are usually between 11 and 12 weeks, seems so long away, just being left to stress and worry if bb is ok!! :hissy:

Morning girls!i am SOOOOOO bloody stressed!tomorrrow is the day i started losing last time and i have to admit itook it out on my 14 year old son this morn :cry::cry:
(he's smoking and i stress when he asks for dinner money instaed of sandwiches!):cry:
been on fone to school to check he is ok cause i had him in tears too:cry:
he is insulin dependant diabetic too and thats stressful enough without everything else,cos he doesnt always comply!!!:cry:
this morning(in between snoozes)i dreamt that i drove straight to the shop to get some hpt@s instead of taking my dd to nursery,and then i had to explain why we were late at 930!!!!
omg i'm losing the plot!!!
i did go and get some test today anyway:rofl:
these look ok dont they????????????????

Those tests look good and positive tink!!!
do yu have an early scan to check on bb?

Those tests look good and positive tink!!!
do yu have an early scan to check on bb?
Yes Happymum,ive booked one this morning at the epu,just hope i get that far,i should be nearly 8 weeks when i have it,3rd nov x

OOh Cath a cheese pasty sounds lovely, ive not had one of those for ages.

Pamela just hang on in there hun....theres still hope hun, will be thinking of you tomorow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nat im glad you found something nice to drink hun,

I cant believe so many of you have scan dates....ive not told anyone yet so ive not even set the ball rolling in that way, i hate waiting for that first scan, it makes me so nervous i feel sick!

Bet all our duedates will change when we have our scans!!!
I'm really hoping mine doesn't though, had enough trouble getting damm ticker done to start with!!! LOL!!!

Pamela - You are in all of our thoughts and prayers... :hugs:

True girls...a lot of scans coming up! My second one is coming up on Monday night - 7wk1d. I am hoping and praying we see a heartbeat.

Welcome Jayleighann & congrats!!

Welcome JayleighAnn! I am still waiting to hear from my midwifes when I am going to have my first appointment with them and then I will find out when I get my first scan. I expect it will be at the end of November?

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Pamela - will be thinking about you xxx

I'm starting to feel a little nauseous today. Just made myself a baked potato for lunch and the smell is not agreeing with me....and I LOVE baked potatoes!
Still have this cold/flu thing that has been hanging around for about 3 weeks now, so maybe that isn't helping!

Been to the docs, she was useless! At first she tried telling me it was too early for me to have had a positive test... I'm 13dpo for god sake!! So I told her Id had positives for the last 4 days, to which she didn't know what to say. Then when I told her about the bleeding last month and the month before... she was like oh it sounds like you had 2 early miscarriages... YES, we established taht last month!!!! Then all she said was well all you can do is wait and hope, theres nothing we can do... So I asked about a hcg count.. and she said theres no point doing that! So on my way out the door, she decided to say, Oh IF you want you can arrange for the midwife to contact you at the front desk... IF I WANT!!!?! I'm pregnant, surely I NEED the midwife to contact me!? GRRR

Sorry girls, j ust needed to get that rant out! lol

Awww Ju im sorry it didnt go well,
You have to wonder whats wrong with some doctors dont you, its as if they dont bloody care and if thats the case why do they bother.
Hopefully all will be well hun, just spend your time on here chatting away to us xxxx

Jeannie i pray everything will be ok at your scan monday hun.....how have you been feeling?

Victoria im having Baked Potato for my tea lol...its somthing more healthy than chips that i can still smother in vinegar lol xxxxx

JUE!!
Baked potatoe and vinegar!!!! you pregnant or something!!! LOL!!!

JU
My drs were the same no hcg test no scan till i get appointment at 11/12 weeks, and got given piece paper with midwife no to call at 10-12 weeks, were just left to stress away till then.... torture!!!

JUE!!
Baked potatoe and vinegar!!!! you pregnant or something!!! LOL!!!

JU
My drs were the same no hcg test no scan till i get appointment at 11/12 weeks, and got given piece paper with midwife no to call at 10-12 weeks, were just left to stress away till then.... torture!!!

same here !!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: midwife at week 8 and scan at wk 12.
the cheese pasty was lush.............lamb dinner was a mistake tho! :rofl:

doctors are crap ! its like they cant be bothered it took them 4 months to sort out my back!

theres pregnancy yoga starting next week at the hospital might join.....

Pregnancy yoga would be nice to do at least you'll get to meet other pg ladies!!
I did aqua natal with my first and still keep in touch with them 3 years on. much harder to do clubs now i have 2 to look after, make the most of the first time i say!! its never the same with subsequent pg's!
the next 5 weeks are going to be taken up with willing my pg ticker to move on from the prawn!! LOL i want my baby to look like an alien!! (pic no 3! ) LOL!!

I cant wait for it to move up either!! when does that happen?

hope its ok for u pamela will keep my PMA for u tomorrow and be thinking of u!?

is your cold any better Jenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->