pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Oh applegirl, you must be feeling awful! I really hope it all turns out good at your scan! not long to go now, al tho no doubt it feels like forever to you...

hmmm - not so sure now that things will be fine. Ended up in emergency services last night and they wanted to do an internal exam to check for a possible ectopic pregnancy. I was really nervous adn asked them if there is any increased risk of miscarriage. The exam was uncomfortable but not painful adn they said that it does not seem to be extopic. (good)

But since then I have been bleeding much more heavily - with both brown and dark red blood mixed with EWCM (or possibly the lube from the exam?) and small stringy clots. I ahve a draining cramping pressure sensation. I know that all if this is pretty bad. I'm not feeling too sad though - I have suspected that things were not right. Will still attend the scan next week - you never know, and at least they will be able to look for cysts etc to see if that could explain recurrent miscarriage.

Hanging in there. x

Awww Pamela hun i dont know what to say....

.....If you believe in Prayers please know im praying for you, i hope that everything works out ok i really do.

Im sending you massive hugs hun, hopefully your story will be the same as Jeannie's and will have the same happy outcome after your scan :hugs: :hugs:

Pamela, I am so so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that everything works out in the end.

Take care of yourself
:hugs: Victoria

Pamela
i'm so hoping that you're wrong and everything is ok for you, can't you get a scan sooner to put your mind at rest?
Got everything crossed for you!! X
Nat x

:hugs:oh pamela I dont know what to see either! thinking of you and I really do hope that things will turn out good sending you lots of hugs xxxx:hugs:

well - they really can't get enough of me now! :shrug:- the nurse just phoned me and told me to come in on Friday morning. think that will be too early to scan - but its good to feel looked after. Don't really think there is anything to scan any way... but hoping for some information, support and advice from the clinic. (and still hoping for bean - just in case all is well)

Aww hun its good that there looking after you so well....maybe they can do a internal scan to check for the heartbeat?

I hope alls well for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Pamela~ I'm hoping and praying for your bean as well. I'm sorry you're going through this love. I wish there was more I could do to help you. At least you can go to your scan on Friday and now for sure either way. I will think VERY POSITIVE for you!!
Love & Hugs, Jenn :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey apple, its really good they are looking after you, I know everyone is probably saying it but loads of people have a bleed etc and go on to have healthy babies, thinking of u and thinking positive thoughts for u and and bean xxxx:hugs::hugs:

will keep hoping all is ok for you on friday, so glad you don't have to wait too long, just one more day!!
XXX

A quick note to you all.....if things are repeating on you a little....dont eat garlic bread!!

Yuck...i only had a couple of bites when the kids had there tea :(
I will learn hopefully xxxxx

A quick note to you all.....if things are repeating on you a little....dont eat garlic bread!!

Yuck...i only had a couple of bites when the kids had there tea :(
I will learn hopefully xxxxx

thanks! I had a tin of 'big soup' for lunch BIG mistake!

boobs are really sore today

Thanks for the tip off!!
If water makes me feel sick, and not supposed to drink coffee or coke, what can i drink?
thirsty but can't drink???

Erm....How about Decaf or fruit juices of some kind Pamela, orange juice or apple juice maybe xxxxx

I've been drinking a lot of orange and cranberry juice, especially since I just kicked diet coke.

Milk tastes sour somehow, don't like tea. do drink decaf a bit but gets boring, squash is too watery!, will have to get posh and have real juice!!! wooo!!
thanks for help, mouth is just so yucky! just consoling myself with its a good sign pg ok. seeing as can't get early scan so will have to wait! rubbish. we're skint at mo so dh says private scan too dear! booooo!!

I've been drinking a lot of orange and cranberry juice, especially since I just kicked diet coke.

ooo good idea, i fancy some cranberry juice, will buy some tomorrow!!!:happydance:

I love diet coke. i am an adict!! so hard to give up,trying just 1 can a day at mo, will try reduce further when addiction subsides!! LOL!!

milk does taste funny I have been buying pints and opening it fresh, squah is repeating on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->