pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Hi lilmom & amber glad you are both doing well:) nice to see you:hugs:

I've nearly done my hospital bag, just need some nursing bras then I'm done!
I'm not having anything special to wear for coming home, it'll be so hot here in Cyprus I'll just wear my shorts & vest top I think:)
DH is going to get a cute little outfit for baby after he or she is born so we can get boy or girl outfit:)

Speak soon!

Love Hayley xxx

hi bugalugs, glad to hear your getting things together i got my bag out but havent filled it yet i also am just taking somthing comfy for me to wear im gunna have a c section so i dont want nothing to tight on my belly and a comfy top to wear i also need to get nursing bras and pads i know our hospital here supplies dipapers and wipes and pads for us ladies to wear im gunna take them up on that this way i can save a little money and save my diapers i bought for home . im bringing couple outfits for baby just incase not sure what the weather will be like cold our hott that day he comes home we still have stuff to set up but i think im slowly getting my instinct to kick in gear and reliize he will be here very shortly iv had a bad day yesterday migran and was so moody i slept for 10 hours last night i think my body needed that to refresh me to wake up some i havent felt very well . im still kinda tired but slowly waking up i have so much running threw my mind i think thats why my head hurt so bad now im just gunna take things easy and slow and focuse on the impt things i need to do hope all of you have a great day and our thread picks up a bit i get worried seems like we have been missing some of our june mamas here not sure where they went

Sounds like you needed a good long sleep lilmom, and why not! Alot of the june mums have been on facebook, don't worry they are ok :) xx

gosh!! super quiet on here!! hope everyine is doing well....not long for us all now :D xx

Hi buddies :wave:

Just nipping in to check up on you all :hugs:
Glad to see every ones doing ok ... sorry im not about much, i hate doing the whole moaning thing but just to explain i have massive back probs at the mo and can only sit at the PC for 5 mins at a time before i feel like someones stuck a knife into the middle of my back just below the bra strap ... i then have to ease the pressure or i feel like the knifes being twisted!

Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!

Cant moan really because i know compared with most of you i have it really easy, im very lucky ... i just wanted to explain why im not about much .. again.

Missing our chats, remember any of you can call or text me if you want a chat :hugs:

i know jue i think we are all suffering at the mo..hugs

im in pain too with the low lying placenta and with her still transverse..so im with you too on trying to get comfy

at least it wont be long for us all now

chat soon

Not long now for all of us ladies :hugs:

It is very quiet on here, I blame facebook lol

The weather is too nice where I am so not on pc much at all, time is just flying by eh!!!!

Take care xxx

lol yeh we are all on there now! Jue hope ur back improves.....u can moan anytime to us xx

just seen this Twyla has had her baby!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...mummies-were-popping-congrats-babeeangel.html

Hey, I've just joined, thought i would introduce myself!
My little girl is due on 28th June 09. I can't wait.
how are you all excited, nervous or both?
xx

hello and welcome

i feel different things at different times, at the moment im feeling tired and exhausted and just want it over and a little anxious..but tomorrow it might be another feeling

How are you feeling?

Hi, I'm actually due 6th July but having a c-section on the 22nd June for medical reasons :)

Hi,
I'm feeling quite relaxed at the moment, i went for a scan earlier to check everything was ok as i couldn't feel the baby moving much, and all is well (phew!) it is just because my placenta is on the front wall apparently so she is moving a lot but i just don't know about it! So now i can chill and carry on getting things ready. I've started getting things ready for my hospital bag, there is soo much stuff!

How are you feeling today?

x

well Summer was transverse last week and today she is now breech and with a low lying placenta its looking like c-sec, also i have been getting lots of painful tightenings so have been advised to keep an eye on them and if they get too painful to go to hospital and get them checked

aw, there is still time for her to turn though my midwife said 50% of baby are breech at 34 weeks. I will pray that the tightenings stop and you have a good simple birth in 6 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->