pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Shame its not your plug .. hope all goes well with the MW, are you going to ask her to check your cervix or anything?

The facebook group is driving me mental .. i got on there half a hour ago to read Serinas update and now it wont work again ... is it just be or is it blocking everyone still?

its just let me on,

I havent worn my rings or a month or so, I never take them off its really strange

i can't get on the group either...what did Serinas update say? x

Hey girls!!! Just popping in too see how everyone is. I too can not wear my rings anymore, I took them off last week for good until the baby comes, as I am swelling pretty good!! DH understands thankfully but I am the one who doesn't like not having them on, I can't wear my watch either! :dohh: Just got back from the doctors, everything is looking good...I'm measuring perfectly and just this morning Kaiya FINALLY turned head down, hope she stays that way this time! I did get scolded a little about my weight gain :blush: so I have to eat smaller portions :hissy: so not fair, I'm always hungry....guess I'm going to have to try to drink more water....

Oh and just gave my notice at work, nerve wracking but its done and over with now, my last official day will be June 11th :happydance:

Glad all went well at the Docs Rhonda hun .. it must be a relief to finally have Kaiya pointing the right way lol.

Stuff the weight thing :hugs: just be happy.

Congrats on handing in your notice :happydance:

just to let you know if you havnt joined us on fb i have uploaded a new pic of my lil bump lol

Hunny - your bump isn't little lol!!! think you and Nats are in competition for the biggest bumps!! very good looking bumps though (not jealous one bit! :rofl: ) xx

Glad all went well Rhonda :) stuff the weight thing, I've put on tonnes!

Glad everyone is doing ok, quiet now fb is working again :rofl:

*sigh* it's boiling today, musn't grumble!

not long until my LO arrives, everyones saying I'm having a girl lol, even strangers grrr, not that I really have a preference but I want to tell em to pee off lol :rofl:

see ya soon! xx

haha - looks like you have your own private thread here now Hayley! x

well as predicted she has defo gone from breech to transverse again so i will know in 2 weeks now for last growth scan if placenta has moved and when i will go for c-sec so i only have between 16-23 days left

Wanted to post here too because theres no smileys on Facebook .......

https://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gifHappy Birthday Hayley :happydance:https://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gif

Hope you have a fantastic day and get spoilt rotten

https://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/10.gifhttps://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/10.gif​

:cake:Happy Birthday Hayley!!!! :icecream: I can't do all the pretty fancy stuff Jue can :blush: but there is some cake and ice cream for you, and a big :hugs: Hope you have a super fantastic day today hun!!!

Just wanted to say Hi and hope all of you June Mommies are doing well!!! :hugs:

Hey... are any of you dialated (i'm 1.5 cent. dialated) but still not having any Braxton Hicks? I still haven't had any...or any that I can feel.

hiya Jenn,

wow!! I dont know if I am I dont thnk we get checked until we are overdue, I maybe wrong tho! xx

Cath you can asked to be checked at anytime. I have to be checked for group b strep next week so while she's down there I'll ask :rofl: I'm sure I'm not as baby isn't even engaged yet. I think she may be dropping some though as within the last few days I've gotten a lot more uncomfortable! Can they drop gradually or is it all or nothing? Any one know?

Ive never been checked yet until i was in labour ... alot of MW's dont like to in case if infection from what ive read xxxx

I'm surprised you haven't been checked yet Cath. It must be a U.S. thing to do internals every 2 weeks, once you hit 9 months.

How are all of you other ladies doing?

Today's update for me:
I went back to my OB/GYN today to see if the cervical stripping progressed me at all, and I am now 50% effaced, 2 cent. dilated and at -1 station. Which means my LO is almost at zero station Woohoo! I am only 36 weeks today and have been scheduled for an induction at 39 weeks (June 10th) due to sciatic & back pain. However I have a feeling that my little girl might not make it until the induction date. Since she's at -1 station and there is so much pressure on my amniotic sac... I think she'll end up popping it with her big head.

Info. on Station placement if someone doesn't know.
The concept of "station" denotes the degree of engagement of the fetal head as it navigates the maternal pelvis. Station is the relationship of the presentng part to an imaginary line drawn between the ischial spines of the pelvis. The ischial spines are two bony prominences that demarcate the middle of the pelvis.

Although we assess station during the last weeks of prenatal care (or in the case of preterm labor), its most frequent application is in labor. Progress in labor is assessed by means of several parameters, namely cervical consistency (soft to firm), cervical effacement (shortening), cervical position (posterior, anterior, or mid), cervical dilatation (0 to 10 cm) and station (-4 which is just coming into the pelvis to +4 station which is on the perineum or ready to be born). When the top of the fetal head (or other presenting part as in a breech presentation), arrives at the level of the ischial spines, the baby is said to be at 0 station or "engaged.”

Primigravidas (women having their first baby) typically engage before labor and may enter labor at -1, 0 or even +1 station.

Multigravidas (women having their second or greater baby) often engage during labor.

In Wyoming once we hit 36 weeks we get internal exams weekly. I went in yesterday for the group B strep test and I was dilated to a 1.5 also. So yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->