Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Wow Tinkabells ure putting us all to shame now with ure super organised spreadsheet!! I thought I was doing well with a list on word that Id cut and pasted from somewhere :rofl:

Hmmmm I havent really thought bout toys the only thing on my list would be a cot mobile and maybe one of the spirally things u could put on the handle of the car seat but apart from that it hadnt really entered my head either.

Hope use have all been keeping well!! Sorry I havent been on in a couple of days but ive been working and SLEEPING :sleep:

Only 12 days to my scan ladies, im so excited :dance:

Haha na i dont put ya to shame, im just a weirdo, i always work with spreadsheets cos im sad and like to see how good i am doing, bit of self praise haha

Yeah i got a things like the mobile and stuff for the pram and car seat, but didnt think of anything else as she wont be able to do anything with it!!

Awww i got my health check scan on monday!! And i'll also ask hospital to confirm she is a little girl haha!!
Awww im so excited for you, i dont know how you've waited until you find out!!! xxx

Hiya girls, thats all i keep doing - lists! :rofl: We are storing all the stuff over OH's mums house for now, but i've kept the clothes here so i can keep an eye on what i got... and make a list... :blush:

I wont be buying toys to be honest, like you said i'm just using a cot mobile and the thing for the car seat handle!

Them 12 days will fly by now hun! :happydance: xx

Its getting harder and harder as the days go on!! I keep refering to my bump as him though I really dont know why so i ll be mega shocked if its not a BOY. I just wanna know that everything is ok aswell.

Yeah I totally agree, dont think a newborn needs any toys to be honest.

Good luck for Monday doll. Give me a txt and let me know how u get on.

Hows things been with the Dad and that? You dont need to go into detail just wanna know if everything is ok x x

Lol i kept calling my bump he, lol and well shes got a hambuger hahaha

Awww Ames your coming along there arent ya!!
Yeah i'll txt ya both on monday afternon, appt aint til 4:15 but im going up london with my mum in morning to have a look around and see if i can get any little bits!!
I need to stop clothes shopping and get all her blankets and bedding lol!!!

I'm a list queen, but i've been looking at things on ebay as well, that are brand new never been used, and seeing if things are cheaper on there than in the shops

Well his tried callin and txtin me last few days but i've just ignored him, i've decided not to contact him about anything, i will only contact him when Hollie is here.xxx

London for shopping, be careful! :rofl:

Dont mention Ebay, i'm addicted :blush: i won a pair of Timberlands and Addidas trainers for my little guy.. cheap as chips! :happydance: god help me on payday :rofl:
xx

Lol well i aint got alot of dosh left as get paid on friday, so its mostly window shopping!!!

I no i've seen so much stuff on there and in theory i'll be saving money ;-) xxx

Exactly haha, i dont even mind buying stuff that has been used as long at its in good condition, like the Timberlands have been used but they are just accessories basically so in good nick!

This is my list of what i need to get, probably loads more to be added but i have so much already, feel free to add, ill post what i got and what i need :D

What i have (not including clothes :blush:)

Moses basket
Rocking stand
Cot mobile
Changing mat
Cot bumpers
Cot tidy
Fleece blanket
Quilt
(All of the above is from the Organic winnie the pooh range)
Maxi cosi car seat
Tomme Tippee Sterilizer
Johnsons baby box (from asda, my mum bought this :))
Tommee Tippee breast pump
Sponges
2 Packs of Tommee Tippee dummys
Breastflow bottles
4 Packs of size 1 Huggies nappies
Huggies newborn box
Cotton wool

What we need;

Cot
Changing unit
Pram
Top and tail bowl
Playmat
Bouncer
Long sleeved babygros
Changing bag
Curtains
Towels
Muslin squares

xxx

Ok well I thought I would join in

What I have (not including clothes)

o Pram
o Carseat
o Cot
o Johnsons Baby box
o Changing Mat (Winnie the pooh)
o Tommee Tippee Steriliser
o Tommee Tippee Bottles
o Nappies (80 newborn huggies and pampers)
o Baby wipes (8 packs)
o Hooded Towel
o Baby Blanket
o Dummies (2)
o Bibs
o Change Bag (matches pram)
o Baby bather
o Pack of muslin squares (3)

What I need

o Moses basket (BIL buying)
o Stand
o Bouncer
o Playmat
o Sensor Monitor
o Baby bath set
o Cotton wool
o And probably another hundred and one things I cant think of just now

Forgot to add i also have baby monitors and a mamas and papas bath :)

I wanted to get a sensor mat, but OH doesnt want me and him to rely on one of them. I still want one, i'll hopefully wear him down, yet again like i did with my car sear which he loves now :rofl:

Im a bit in two minds bout the sensor mat myself but I really doubt I would be able to sleep without one. x x x

I will post my items later on, but you girls seem to have loads though!!!
I got travel cot yesterday and baby carrier, but dont think iw ill use it lol xxx

morayo - :pink: Congratulations!! :pink:

Right girls here is my list of things i've got so far.... (Not including clothes)

Cotbed
Pram ( comes with car seat)
Bath
Change mat
I love my bear change box
Baby wipes
Travel cot
Baby carrier (which prob wont use mmm)
Hoody towels
Bath towels
Bibs
Dummies TT and the comedy funny one's (i couldnt help it)
Cot mobile
Cot divider
Duck bath therometer
TT soother pods
Think thats it

Things i need
TT sterliser
TT bottles (but buying from some girls on here friday)
Bumper and quilt(buying friday)
Blankets/Muslin(buying friday)
TT bottle warmer(buying friday)
Change bag (buying friday) xxx

wow ladies u guys seem to have gotten it all, i havent even gotten a sleepsuit. i intend to go shopping much later though, but i guess i could start shopping from now. i live on a very titte budget so i try as much as possible not to get carried away! it must be a real chore having to hold in theimpatience about finding out baby's sex! dnt worry though it'll be worth the wait when u see him/her!

it must be a real chore having to hold in the impatience about finding out baby's sex! dnt worry though it'll be worth the wait when u see him/her!

TBH its not just about finding out the sex I really need this scan for reassurance that Pee Wee is doing ok and is healthy. I totally take my hat off to anyone who can go through their whole pregnancy with just one scan. I guess worrying is in my nature!! Finding out the sex will be an added bonus especially when I know he/she is healthy.

We have just been just been buying bits and bobs here and there to spread the cost a bit as OH got made redundant just before xmas so he is only in temporary employment at the moment. Im not worrying though, we will get by all the same, somehow u always manage to x x x

Hiya girlies,

Hows it going?! Well work stressing me out big time, but i've come to the conclusion, i am not worrying about them anymore, i cant be bothered to waste my time and engergy trying to hit my target each month when they just worm there way out of it all..

But on the plus, i got my TT seriliser in Tesco for £14.64 its the microwave one and comes with 2 anit colic bottles, a dummy and the cleaning thing!!
On friday gonna get my pump from there aswell which is £16 something and its the electric one!!

xxx

Hiya hun!

Work is getting to me to, your not the only one! It seems asif everyone is just stupid or trying to wind me up :hissy:

:happydance: woo hoo good deals hun! Im slightly annoyed at the moment, think the little guy is lying on my bladder and feel as if im gunna pee myself, i go to the toilet and a tinyyyyy bit comes out :hissy::hissy:

On the plus - pay day friday and bank holiday :happydance: xxx

Lol i hate the little pee's if feels like i've got buckets full to release and then a little piddle comes out hahaha

Yeah got some good deals, just bit by bit, oh dont work pissed me off with my pay, but im not going to let them stress me!! I just gotta watch what i spend this month!! xxx

sweetcheeks, im sure baby is fine,have u done ur detailed scan yet? i have another scan tomorrow just to check up on some things about baby. i have worries and all those niggles too but i just have faith thatshe is just fine besides shes kicking up a storm inside me.lol.im going to start shopping soon though so ill fill u guys in when i start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->