Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

How do you survive off that?! :hissy: Id probably pass out, my belly is rumbiling already :rofl: but im jjust gunna drink water!

Thats not on is it! What do you do hun?

Im gunna stick my headphones in my belly button tomorrow see what happens :muaha: xxx

Hiya hows things with you both.

Reading back ure posts lol, im not even going to write what I eat in a day on here!!

Will post tom as soon as I get back from my scan :happydance:

(Ooops did I mention it again? Lol, sorry if use r sick of hearing about it)

:hugs:

Why not cant be as bad as me :rofl::muaha:!

I want a text missy!! :happydance::happydance: xx

Lol well all i've had today is packet of salted crisps, 2 pies and some roasties for dinner!!!

Fun enough i'm a recruitment consultant!! But im sooooo trying to work for the NHS, so much better working for them, my mate works in part of there recruitment for ambulance drivers and she thinks there be a place for me, next yr!!!

Haha amy, yeah see what he does!! Try with some soft light music then crank it up and see if he jumps lol

Vicki i wanna a txt aswell, me and amy will be awaiting by 7.30 if not had one, were gonna bombard you with txts until you let us no what team your on lol xxx

I dunno how you do it Lauramarie :dohh:!

Ive eaten today

Breakfast;
High Bran
Skimmed milk

Mid morning;
Small asda chocolate bar

Lunch;
Noodles
Crisps
Mullerice
Some strawberries/pineapple

Dinner;
Low fat rice and curry

Snacks;
Bagel and jam
small pack of mini chedders

God im a fat bitch :rofl::rofl::muaha: xx

Haha i dont no either, i think sometimes i can just ignore the boredom of food, or other times cos of my indigestion i dont wanna eat cos of the pain, btu i did just have another packed of crisps xxx

Vicki i wanna a txt aswell, me and amy will be awaiting by 7.30 if not had one, were gonna bombard you with txts until you let us no what team your on lol xxx

Dont worry I promise i ll text u both to let u know x x

So chuffed for you Vicki :happydance: xxx

What ive eaten today...

Breakfast;
Apple and Blueberry porridge
Skimmed milk

Mid morning;
Go-Ahead bar

Lunch;
Noodles
Crisps
Mullerice yougurt

Dinner;
Chicken hotpot
Was naughty... mum was doing a barbacue... had a minited kebab :blush:

Snacks;
Mini chedders

Yay Vicki im soooooooo pleased!!!! Im the odd one out lol

I was wondering about getting ya address for when babas come to send ya a little card, what ya think?

OK what ate today was loads here goes........

Breakfast
Honey nut clusters

Lunch
egg mayo sandwhich with crisps

2nd Lunch
Chips and curry sauce

Dinner
Plain chow mein

Snacks
banana
few biscuits with my coffee

See i do eat loads every few days lol xxx

Sounds good, we could get a little something for eachother or the babies lol!
Would love to meet up with you guys :happydance: OH finds it strange that people on here meet up LOL.

Hes gone to play snooker tonight. so got the tv, laptop, bed al to myself :D

Woe check you eating! :rofl::muaha:
Ive had...

Breakfast
High bran
Skimmed milk

Mid mornin
Go-ahead bar

Lunch
Tuna pasta
Crisps
Mullerice

And as its Friday my mum got chippy :dohh: i caved in and had egg fried rice, chicken curry and chips LOL :muaha:
xxx

Thanx girls :cloud9:

Kept looking at pics today and I really cant believe he is mine.

Yeah I like the idea of sending each other a wee thing once the babies are here too.

Ok here's what ive had today (At work)

Breakfast
2 slice of toast
white bread

Lunch
Fish and chips

Dinner
Chicken and cheese baquette

And just about to have some oven chips and a chinese steak thing the now lol, couldnt resist as OH was making it. Gosh seeing it written down it doesnt look much!! Not really watching what im eating too much TBH, if im hungry ill eat :rofl:

Yeah that is good, im up for swapping details and meeting up hopefully!!! We are a wide bunch us 3, im as south as can be, Amy's in middle and Vicki is very north!!!

God i cant even remember what i ate yesterday, think salad pasta lunch with a bakewell tart for afters and dinner was chips and salad with pitta from kebab shop

Today i had
Potatoe salad with salmon, veggie burger, jacket potatoe veg rice, olives and feta cheese, we had bbq can you tell lol

Hope your all enjoying the weather, i am a lobster today!! Got in the sun at just after 10am and came out at 5!! i am a proper lobster lol xxx

:rofl: Maybe we can all meet in the middle somewhere?!

Had a BBQ yesterday also, caught the sun :happydance:! Sorry i never replied to your text Laura my battery was in the middle of dying lol.

I was good at the bbq only ate a jacket potatoe :smug: haha

Any plans today girls?xxx

Thats alright love, Im currently sitting in my backgarden with the dogs chasing the cat and the cat chasing the flies/wasps, with boyz to men playing in the background!!!

Were having the rest of the bbq stuff today and just gonna carry on re-reading my fav book lazying in the sun, im trying to do my back today as my front is so red, i must admit i was in abit of pain, but its all worth it in the end!!!
xxx

:rofl: perfect day!

We are going to OH's sisters for cooked dinner then up his dads. Nout excting lol xxx

Well i've given up sitting in garden, i cant handle it anymore lol
Im shattered lol xxx

Hey girls, thought i'd let ya no im back to work tomorrow, went drs this morning and his given me the all clear to go back to work, plus he wants to see if my pain gets bad again and if its work thats causing the most trouble!!!
Got appt again with him on friday and then on monday got my 25 week appt with him, and i'll be getting my HIP form to send off, have you lot applied for this and what you planning on spending it on?
xxx

Ooo is that good news or bad haha?! :muaha: I would be bored being off work, but in this weather its ok!
Im seeing my midwife on Friday too, so should get my HIP form then, mine will probably go straight into the isa account for when we buy the pram etc, got £400 saved up so far lol

On my lunch at the mo, going to water aerboics tonight should be fun :rofl: ill let you girls know how i get on xxx

hi gurls, sorry havent been on in a while, have a question for u guys , i think i read a post some days ago that we have someone in recriuting here, i have a job interview on mondAY and im like really showing now no hiding the bump. what are my chances? its a council job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->