Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

thanks love for ur msgs. its really funny though im getting interview notifications now that im really showing.like i said will keep u posted.

Well i've decided to go on my mate leave on 31st july!!!
m gonna give them my date next week, i gotta tell them by 13th june!! I need to get out of there!!! xxx

Hiya girls,

Hows your weekend been?
I havent really done anything this weekend, put up the travel cot, then dad couldnt get it back in the box, but managed to in the end, im praying its not broken!!!
I've sorted out Hollie's clothes and worked out what i need, shes got so many outfits but hardly any babygrows or vests so a trip to primark and matalan are in order for end of the month!!!
Like said before im gonna start my mate leave on 31st but i think im gonna get bored, but as kids are gonna be on holiday aswell me and my mum are gonna do a few things like go up london for a few outtings etc
what you lot planning on doing on your mat leave? xxx

:hi:

Not been up to much over the weekend either, was at a works night out last night so was quite late when I got in!! Had a longish lie this morning and now am just lazing bout but telly is rubbish.

Looks like we are all finshing up for maternity leave about the same time :happydance: TBH I havent got much planned but hope to gut the flat from top to bottom, get everything all cleaned and washed for pee wee arriving. I dont think i ll be bored im just looking forward to chillin before my life changes :rofl:

Hiya girls been bit of a lurker this weekend! :ninja:

I'm so jealous of you girls being able to set everything up etc :hissy::blush:

On another note i've done bugger all haha! Finally got a Yummy mummy changing bag :happydance: well chuffed, bought it off one of the girls on here. Im gunna try and upload 2 of the photos from the Emergency scan on Friday :cloud9: xxx

Here is the one pic where he was smiling :cloud9:
Sorry these arent clear, used my camera to take them

https://i43.tinypic.com/359z52t.jpg

And this one is of his huge foot! :shock:
https://i44.tinypic.com/15g8fvl.jpg

Awww doll the pics are so sweet. He has got big feet hasnt he :rofl:

Ive not started setting anything up yet either Amy, wont be doing it till im officially off on mat leave x x

Awwwwwwww Amy how lovely, i've only been able to set stuff up otherwise it would be all over the place and im abit OCD with certain things lol

Yeah were all gonna be off around the same time, i just wanna get out of work really, but im gonna miss certain people and i no im gonna get bored, thats why me and my mum have said were gonna do stuff, plus gives time for me and mum before theres a new addition to the family!!!
PLus im booking my holiday for next yr in july with my parents and LO, so got little things im looking forward to xxx

Hasnt he just! :rofl:

If we had our own place everything would probably be done by now, i like being orginised!

I dunno what i'm gunna do with my time off, probably have the nursery to do then, and wash the clothes, pack my bags etc!
Check you go booking a holiday already :rofl: xxx

I havent been on holiday for 2 years!!! So im in desperate need of one, and it wont be until june next yr lol!!!
He has, are any of you having any more private scans?
Im not doing nursery as she's gonna be with me until shes about 6-9 months and we might be moving house and plus our 3rd bedroom was made into my walk in wardrobe and i dont wanna get rid of it for her, that sounds so bad dont it lol
xxx

Im so upset we aint having one this year lol, even just a long weekend in Tenby or somewhere would do me! :hissy:

Nah no more scans now, and OH wont justify spending hundreds on private scans as he doesnt wanna see what the baby will look like before he comes, if you get what i mean lol.

:rofl::rofl: selfish cow!! only joking hun :muaha: xx

Haha well if were moving in new yr, i dont wanna give it up haha

Oh really, lol well i cant wait to see her again, i think im addicted i just wanna see what she looks like, if its more like him or me?! xxx

Got an appointment on Monday with the housing association :happydance:
Claiming that my mum is giving me 28 days notice before kicking me out :muaha: gotta accept the first property they give us apparently... and i may need to go into a hostel which i'm dreading... but if it means we get our own place then i gotta do it!

I wanna see too but i dont wanna ruin the suprise, i think the baby got my nose LOL xxx

Oh good luck with that love!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

I've decided im only gonna work 4 day weeks from next week, cos i've gotta 12 days holidya to take, so decided that, fingers crossed that accept it!! xxx

Oh work didnt go for the 4 day week, so im leaving on last day of july 31st as my last working day, but officially start my mat leave on august 21st as i actually got 15 days holiday to take!!

God i cant believe how quickly it is all going, i swear i feel so huge today and i think my bellybutton is starting to come out!!! Its getting uncomfy and belly bar is resting on it and it looks like its gonna pop out, but this is really gonna freak me out, outtys scare me!!!
Where abouts you got the marks then? I think i'll get them over my hips, im gonna take some pics of bump on sunday as ill be 26 weeks and see how much i've changed since my 21 week bump!!!
xxx

Exact same days as me hun!

I got them on my stomach, tops of my inner thighs and even the back of my fucking legs! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

You got much more to buy hun? xxx

I still just gotta get the mattress and some more vests and baby grows as sorted out her stuff and realised only had a couple so trip to primark and matalan are calling on payday, and i need to get some more nappies, baby wipes and the bath stuff, but got everything else, how about you? xxx

Not alot then hun! I still need the pram, nursery furniture and accessories. Thats all i can think of haha xx

Lol, do you know which pram ya going for, as you still werent sure before?
Im gonna get my mattress from ebay seena shop on there that do mine for £30 and think next day delivery for £11, so alot better than mothercare prices that are over £100!!!! xxx

Sorry hun ended up going to sleep lol.

Ummm no still un-decided really :hissy: gunna get a pram which can have the maxi-cosi car seat... i really like the Mothercare MY4 and also the Quinny is growing on me... OH thinks it looks like a golf carrier LOL :blush:

Thats a good price! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->