Pregnancy buddy Due early October 2009

I tell you what is not quite as little - maternity jeans!! Also happened to walk by that section. Got scared by the size of the bum in one pair.

But then, I say - bring it on! I've been waiting to get baby fat for years :yipee:

i went to a whole store for maternity clothing and all of the clothes in there are sooooooooooooooooo adorable! I told my fiancee that I can't wait to be all huge with babies! haha:blush:

I am so ready to know the genders! I NEEDS TO! :happydance:

for all the UK ladies with a touch of MS, try tesco ginger beer! (no alcohol of course ;) )

I think it is super tasty, you get 6 cans for £1.02 and it is helping to settle my stomach. Not that my MS is too bad yet. Last week i felt like I could not eat a thing! This week- my appetite is growing! :wohoo: come on baby bump :)

Kezziek - Sorry to hear you are feeling crap, just keep telling yourself that it will get better - even if it does take a few weeks. The doctors was fine cheers, very clinical they just did blood pressure and asked about my last pregnancy and had me fill out forms - free prescriptions etc. Then they booked me my appointment with the midwife and sent off for a scan date.

Charliemarina - try not to worry too much about the morning sickness, every pregnancy is different. What was the sex of the other kids??? Or are they mixed 'cause they say that can make a difference for some people.

Jo_79 - Glad you have joined us, hope the next eight months are happy and healthy. It is nice to hear you are getting an early scan!!!

Kezziek -due 3rd October
Charliemarina - due 3rd October
little miss - due 3rd October
Sam76 - due 4th October
Wishing4baby - due 5th October
FancyK500 - due 5th October..... dr 11th Feb
applegirl - due 6th October.....scan 10th Feb
amanda_Jleigh - due 6th October
Tish Terror - due 6th October
Hopedance - due 7th October
belleandbaby - due 9th October......Mw 6th Feb...4D scan 30th March
awayagain - due 16th October
jo_79 - due 16th October

Is anybody else having trouble sleeping??? I remember this with my first and all the advice was to have a good bedtime routine. the trouble is I do not have any issue going off in the first place, it is that i wake up and cannot get back off!!! the past two days it has been half past three but today it was one in the morning!!! any suggestions?????

belleandbump hi there thanks for making the little list of ladies due in october theres defo alot more than i thought there would be....lol
right iv had slight probs sleeping but so has my 1 year old so cnt work out if it her or me waking me up all night think it may be both.
iv had both a boy and a girl, now with my girl i was real sick in hospital for a week with hypremesis (server morning sickness) and felt terrible nearly the whole way through but my son is harder to remeber as he is 7 now and it was along time ago although i did have morning sickness but it was a few times a day i was still able to be at work, he did give me an easier time though when comparing them both hoping for a boy and looks as if it could be going that way too, girls are hard work (well mine is) and do not fancy 2 girls under 2 years old.......lol either way though as long as my buba healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes then the sex has no significance x x x x x x

just checking in to say hi and bye for a few days as am going away for a short break with hubbie.

We planned this ages ago, it was gona be a romantic break for baby making! :blush: but now i'm dreading it cos feel so awful. We are going on a ferry to the isle of wight... im gona have to take something to puke in.:shipw: We had lots of walking and meals out planned and now i feel so guilty cos i dont think i can cope with any of it and he has been really looking forward to this.
:hissy: last night i had to cancel a theatre date with my mother-in-law cos i was so rough..... :sick:
i think half the problem is that i have a fear of being sick and i do anything and everything to stop myself so i probrably make myself worse keeping it all in there, if you know what i mean. have brought lots of ginger stuff but seems to make me worse. Also read to try vitamin b6 supplements so am trying them although i dont want to harm :baby: am also wearing sea bands but i dont know if i have them in the right place.

Hope you girls are all doing well and look forward to checking back in as soon as i return from far away land :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww hon - sorry your are feeling rough! you should see your GP about your MS. :hugs:

awwww hon - sorry your are feeling rough! you should see your GP about your MS. :hugs:

you could see the GP for MS but it very unlikely he will give u anything for it apart from advice as with my last pregnancy it was so bad i was sick upto 20 odd times a day i went to see doc but he said he cannot perscribe anything as it normall hospitals hat give them out when women were addmitted in there, sadly i was admitted and did end up in there for a week and was sent home with anit sickness pill but the do try not to give them out to every woman they are not harmfull for baby but no doc likle giving a preg woman pills, if u get real bad where u cnt hold nothing down defo pop into hospotal they may admit u to keep an eye on dehydration and will prob perscribe u something then, sorry hun u feel so bad hope u feel better soon x x x:hug:

just fell asleep right at my desk for 15 minutes!!! good thing no one came by my office during that time :blush:

Hey ladies!
I'm due Oct as well!! :happydance: Should be about the 12th although I'm yet to get that confirmed by a doctor, Got my first appointment Monday afternoon so really looking forward to that! :happydance:
Good to see other people waking up at stupid times of the morning and not being able to get back to sleep!! I know I'll be shattered by lunch time but I guess I'll just have a nap then! :sleep:
Boobs have started feeling rock hard and rather tender which is fantastic! Happy to have another very strong sign coming through!

How's everyone else doing?
:hug:

:wave: congratulations Kota!!! welcome :happydance: great to hear your sings and symptoms coming on :)

Ladies - I can smell EVERYTHING - and most of it does not smell very good! :rofl:

has anyone else noticed this? I know it is common in early pregnancy, but seriously this is so strong!

Ladies - I can smell EVERYTHING - and most of it does not smell very good! :rofl:

has anyone else noticed this? I know it is common in early pregnancy, but seriously this is so strong!

I know EXACTLY what you mean! :sick:
It's horrible!

i am not sure i have enhanced smell yet, although i do keep noticing nice food smells everywhere i go that are making me crave like mad! i am scared of gaining tons of weight in my first tri. i am overweight already so i don't need to gain any until my 3rd tri, eek!

can you guys believe that in.. 7-8 months we'll be holding brand new little babies in our arms?

i know! It's so exciting! I hope i'll be a good enough mother...not just a mother.... a mommy... i want to be a great mommy

awww Tish that is so cute. Yeah - I think we will all be great :friends:

after all - we sure want it a lot! :hugs:

awww Tish that is so cute. Yeah - I think we will all be great :friends:

after all - we sure want it a lot! :hugs:

teeheehee yea... thank you! It's just something that I always worry about... I've never been perggers before.:blush:

yeah - this is my first baby too :)

Hey Tish - you should come over to the Oct group in the first tri board - it is hopping!! :hugs:

Hi Applegirl just checked in to see how your scan went- those are great pictures :baby:

hope you are ok and that the next 10 days go quick :hug:

xxxxxxxxxx

Can I join in with you ladies?!
I am due (from my own calculations) on October 7th!

I haven't been to my first appointment yet, so this is all new and I can't believe it!

yay!! hi mummy with baby2 :) I think that most of the girls are now over in the October thread in the frist tri section :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->