Pregnancy Buddy - Lack of family support

loopy82

Mummy to Matilda
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 28, from the UK and my edd is April 17th.

My OH and I told my parents about my pregnancy a couple of weeks ago and didn't get the reaction we were hoping for, I've heard nothing from them since then. I'm finding it quite hard to deal with so would really love to find a buddy or buddies who are or have been in a similar situation.

Would also like to compare symptoms and the like as well! I'm not bothered about what trimester you are in, preferably keep in touch through PM on the forum or email so the country you live in doesn't matter either.

Hey there, I'll be your buddy!
I'm 27, I'm due a few weeks after you if that's ok!
You can pm me !

HII! I'm 21 and expecting our first baby! I am due April,9th we are both having april babies :) and I am also very very exited!!! Haven't had an ultrasound yet but on the 29th I'm having my 12 week one and I'm getting at 3D/4D scan in about 5 weeks to find out the gender! Yay well I'm here if you ever wanna talk !

Hey I'm due on 11th April and 28 too. Haven't told our family yet so no idea how they'll react but neither set of parents live close, neither do friends so am in a similar boat if u fancy pm'ing me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->