Pregnancy bump

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
Anyone else gonna be sad and depressed if you’re like the few women who barly even show throughout their whole pregnancy? I don’t know if it’s just me but I want to be showing and be big and people see and know I’m pregnant :( I’m 20 weeks and I don’t even look pregnant, I just look like I eat 1000 chocolate bars a day I want to be showing already, I don’t want a small bump that’s barley noticeable, I know it may seem stupid but I don’t know. Just wondering if I’m the only one...I want to look pregnant, not look like a fat ass that eats all day and people look at me like that’s all I do is eat 500 hamburgers a day. It’s depressing, I’m a first time mom. Ugh

5748E359-67A4-49F8-BA9D-791FA4CF3B3F.jpeg 9C18AC58-3760-45F9-ABAB-DE973895F944.jpeg

You will get there. I'd say around 28 to 30 weeks you'll most likely have a good size bump. It takes longer to get that big bump when it's your first. Also, the nice thing about it being smaller is it's easier to move, bend, etc. A baby bump is hard aka will not give when you are leaning forward trying to shave lol. If it makes you feel any better it definitely looks like a baby bump rather than ate too many doughnuts or hamburgers.

I don't know what you're talking about -- you have a cute little baby bump! It will get more pronounced as you get farther along. And you definitely look pregnant, not fat.

You look great! There is still lots of time for a big bump :)

I'm well past that now but yes, I was more than a little miffed when I was 38 weeks and a shop assistant who knew me asked if I was on holiday (because I was in the shop mid week) I said 'no, I'm on maternity leave' she said 'oh, I didn't realise you were expecting, when are you due...' From behind I was smaller than I was before i expecting!!!
If you would like people to notice then have a look at what you're wearing, there are some lovely tips that fit snugly and enhance the bump, maybe even one of the ones where hand cradle your abdomen.

You look great!!!

I totally know how you feel though- I remember not looking like I was pregnant for what felt like ages with my first- it did come though! Now I’m due my second and feel like a whale, lol.

Cute bump xxx

You’ve got a gorgeous bump already and being 20 weeks pregnant that means there is 20 more weeks for your bump to grow and trust me, they grow rapidly as the weeks go on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->