pregnancy complications?

clairetaliana

Reaction score
Many women now start a family when they are in their mid-30s or older. Today, 1 in 5 women in the United States has her first child after age 35. Are women over age 35 more likely to have pregnancy complications?

Many women now start a family when they are in their mid-30s or older. Today, 1 in 5 women in the United States has her first child after age 35. Are women over age 35 more likely to have pregnancy complications?

Statistically I'd say yes, but personally I am 40 and this pregnancy has been a breeze so far, easier than when I was in my early-mid twenties. No problems whatsoever and a perfect-sized, healthy baby.

Yes, statistically you're at an increased risk for complications at age 35+ However the vast majority of women 35+ have happy, healthy, problem-free pregnancies :flower:

Statistically yes... as we are "older" yadda yadda... lol... but each situation can be totally unique from the next (same as woman in their 20's)... personally, I'm 37 and all is just perfect with me and baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->