Pregnancy dates

MissNashTash

Reaction score
Good Day

I am a first time mom and so excited, so I went for my first ultra sound today, 26/09 and well I am 9wks 4days, (LMP was on the 22nd of July first day of period, 5-6 day cycle) the ultra tech says it included the first two weeks from LMP, and most threads here confirmed this, because I started panicking as I had counted from time of conception which is 7wks. My question is, when I tell people do I say 9wks or 7wks. I do not want people to assume 9wks is when conception happened and not the actual 7 weeks. Any suggestions? Does it make a huge difference telling people 7 wks or do I stick to the 9wks that include the two weeks from LMP? Thank you

I tell people 9 weeks... My LMP was July 20th. I am 9w5d, you are probably due right around the same time as me! My EDD is April 26, 2015

It's more accurate to go by the date the Dr gave you and you'll find that's what most people use and understand.

Go with the 9 week. Those first 2 weeks are included in the overall 40 weeks.

Thank you guys, Christina my EDD is 27 April, so yeyyyy. This site is so helpful, thank you people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->