Pregnancy Dreams & Nightmares

I had a dream last night that I was approaching my due date. And then it passed. And the baby just never came, but I kept refusing induction because I wanted to experience all natural labor. I was far more pregnant than is humanly possible by then time I woke up! :wacko:

i have had so many dreams where i have burst into tears such as OH cheating, dying, or me dying, or family members who have died visiting.

It really felt real and broke my heart and poor OH had to hug me calming me down apparently it is all the hormones and cause my OH works from 9am to 8pm i feel lonely a lot lol.

Oh yes I've been having crazy dreams. Last night I had a dream someone was in the house but we just watch them take all our things ;)..

The one dream I HATE having is ''I walk into to our bedroom and OH is having sex with another girl he knows as a friend or who he's slept with; but I'm just stood there like he can't see me and carrying on but I don't do anything and just watch. Also he's showing a lot of fun and how much he is enjoying it more then when we have sex.''

He woke me up a few weeks ago because I was crying and when I told him he just hugged me and said he can't wait for the pregnancy hormones to go!

The sex dreams OH is in make me think when I'm awake how crap I am and he should be with someone else..

Last night I dreamt i was a character in Eastenders (British soap opera) and my 13 year old son was kidnapped by drug dealing triads!!!! I had to literally get up and check my son was still in the next room sleeping!!! As if it was real?????:wacko:
Then about a week ago i had a great dream that i was some kind of sex siren :winkwink:in Hollyoaks (another british soap opera) and got off with Brendan Brady!!!! Hahaha
Maybe i should watch less TV!!!
I have dreamt my baby (which is a boy due in December) was born and it was a girl and i was horrified....which i never would be! :nope:
Weird dreams but i kinda like them...the good ones anyway :):haha:

Ive dreamt that I ATE my baby in a sandwich... and that I frequently forgot to breastfeed him so he was dying of hunger :(

I had my first dreams about labour last night.

The first I went into labour at home without having any contractions, just weird pain. It all went so quickly that I had her at home whilst my husband was calling an ambulance. I only had to push twice, then I picked her up when she came out and held her til we were at the hospital. I then went and had a shower and she was left in a room, I thought my husband was with her but he wasn't. I spent ages because I couldn't find any shower gel! Then freaked out when I realised that my baby was all alone in a room on a different floor. When we got there she was now a he and was on top of a wardrobe crying, I got him down and tried to breastfeed him but I couldn't :(

The next one I was giving birth (possibly on a plane) and the midwife discovered that the baby was breech but delivered him/her anyway.

I think these are both typical anxiety dreams! Although I don't feel particularly anxious I suppose I must be to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->