pregnancy for labor and kegal dvd?

vs011

Reaction score
I have the Pregnancy Day-by-Day book here https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Day-By-DK-Publishing/dp/0756650410

and it's been like a soft pillow to hug through my pregnancy. It's been a one-all book, and I haven't bought anything else except for this single book.

My question is, is there a one-all dvd that you've used or know of that gives good techniques on practicing labor, doing kegals, and just connecting with the baby? I am thinking of something like a pregnancy/prenatal yoga dvd without the yoga poses, and with a heavy focus on preparing for labor and practicing kegals along with the dvd? I used to pop in yoga dvds, do them for a half hour and felt great. All in the privacy of my home.

I've also read about something called hypnobirthing and would like to incorporate that into my routine during delivery, is there a dvd which includes that? I plan to give birth at the hospital but hynobirthing sounds very meditative and relaxing to get you through pregnancy, exactly what I need to feel like I have some control over my body when all the medical staff is staring at me. :haha:

Bump

someone here must have some kind of info about this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->