Pregnancy from pull out method?

Jft1

Reaction score
Has anyone got pregnant from the pull out method? Yes I know it’s possible, but is it likely!? Im not a few days late but on holiday so can’t get a test and I’m freaking out as our family is complete. I don’t track but I think i was due af on 15th and we dtd on the 6th which I actually thought was too late for O but could be wrong

Hi love
Good to see you back.
I actually fell pregnant with my 9 year old dd using the pull out method. So it’s very possible.
is there anyway you can get a test where you are? Like do they have a pharmacy or shop somewhere? Hope you get the answers that you want

Hi hun, thanks for replying. Oh did you!? We absolutely were not planning another baby, so DH isn’t too impressed. We fly home tomorrow so will do a test as soon as im back assuming AF hasn’t showed by then

Hi hun, thanks for replying. Oh did you!? We absolutely were not planning another baby, so DH isn’t too impressed. We fly home tomorrow so will do a test as soon as im back assuming AF hasn’t showed by then

Keep me posted love.

Did you test yet? Me and my husband have been using the pull out method for 12 or more years and have never fell pregnant unless we were trying. He’s very good at it though! Haha

Suggerhoney, not to sound too nosy but was it just a typical pull out? Or was it another time that day and maybe had some left in his urethra?

Def possible, it's not full proof. Please update us when you are finally able to take a test :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->