Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Hi ladies
Glad to see you are all doing well. Hope you guys don't mind me stopping by here and chatting with you guys even tho I am not pregnant yet (I 'm thinking positive). I loved following your pregnancies on the other thread and would still like to do so. Hope you don't mind.

Hey lovely ladies :hugs: Is it ok for me to join too as I would miss you all too much. Hopefully I shall also be pregnant soon :)

I love seeing your pregnancy progress.
xxx

Sorry ladies for not posting, I haven't abandoned you all. I have just been busy with getting DIY done in the house ready for the new carpet and also taking a little break from here for various reasons

I promise ill be back soon to post properly x

So ladies guess what I got this morning! And my OH is up at raf leuchars doing a course, I dont want to tell him over the phone so I may have to wait till tonight!! I'm soo happy and in keep checking it! This line was after just 2 mins, its a superdrug hpt and i'm approximately 11dpo. Estimated due date is 5th of June :D

Attachments

• DSC03183.jpg
    DSC03183.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Arlene!

Oh wow congratulations Arlene. So happy for you! In completed shock also but you have cheered me up today!

Is it a good line?! I'm hitting the doubt stage now. "It just can't be true.." I want to pee on everything!

It's a good line Arlene. But I know if your anything like the rest of us you will take a few more tests! I took 12 in the end :haha:

I still have 2 in my drawers as well just incase I felt the need to test again.

Rachael, although you have 2 less than me your testing urge is worse than mine as mine ran up until just before my 12 week scan lol

It's so lovely that you girlies are quite close to each other x

Well I just done a digi, after juice etc thinking it may not work, and because I know they are less sensitive, and I got pregnant 2-3 weeks!!

I'm not allowing myself another now till next week!

Arlene OMG!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so fricking happy for you!! :wohoo: I am thrilled to have you as my bump buddy!!! If your digi says 2-3 weeks it means your 4 to 5 weeks pregnant hun! You must be about the same as I am. Arrrggghh, I am so excited for you! I knew with the wedding talk you would relax more and hopefully it would just happen. I relaxed more the month I got my BFP! Can't wait to hear how your OH takes the news, I know he's going to be on :cloud9:! x

I'm not ignoring you other girls, just had to post as quickly as I could to Arlene cause I was excited :haha:

Rachael Thanks for the late warning about the hormones :haha: I feel like i'm crying even more than usual at the likes of the x factor haha. That seems a bit stupid getting all that training for a temp job doesn't it? Hopefully it means they will consider keeping you on after your maternity? Surely they wouldn't want to have to train more people if they didn't have to. I did laugh at your OH's comment about your nipples, mines have always been big anyway see I really hope they're not going to get any bigger!! x

Carly Ooh thanks for the nursery ideas hun, I think if it's a boy we will go with a zoo animal theme and if it's a girl Winnie the Pooh or Minnie Mouse. So exciting! Hope you're hubby is having a lovely birthday & you liked your surprise pressie :flower: x

Natasha Thanks for giving me comfort that things should be good after 12 weeks, everyone else always says oh if you're feeling ill now it's going to get worse so I'm so relieved to hear something say things should get better during 2 tri :haha: I've almost finished my Xmas shopping, I love it! I save up for shopping vouchers all year so just waiting for them to come so I can get my last bits and bobs bought. I just can't stand how busy the shops get in Nov/Dec so try and get it all done before then x

Emma & Nat hope you ladies are keeping well & looking after yourselves :flower: x

Adrienne, Shona & Naomi Course you's are welcome to lurk, same as I will still lurk the ttc thread. Hope you can all join us soon :flower: x

Well i'm feeling quite good today, not looking forward to another week of work though. The days seem to be dragging and by 3pm each day my back is killing me. Didn't expect to get that till way later on in pregnancy. Got my first midwifes appointment for 5th October, can't wait! :happydance: Although I know it will just be getting blood taken and loads of questions it's still a step further.

What's everyone been up to this weekend? I was out last night with friends for my brother's birthday. We had a lovely meal and I told one of my closest friends my news. She was thrilled for me but did put a downer on me a bit by saying it's very early and that fingers crossed everything will be ok :wacko: I know she's just cautious for me cause she had a miscarriage at 11 weeks last year but I am trying to keep positive and really don't want to hear things that make me doubt everything will be ok :( x

Wendypops, don't you just love people who put a downer on your good news! Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different, yes you are in a crucial stage of pregnancy but thats nothing your not already aware of. Think positive and all will be positive as far as I am concerned! It's weird how quickly symptoms do hit you. All throughout the first trimester I kept on saying I didnt expect to have half the symptoms I got and I've got 2 years of pregnancy and childcare studying experience. I think until you go through it yourself it doesn't actually hit home lol.

Well as for me I feel rubbish! Woke up feeling so poorly and had to get out to IKEA to get the rest of little pips furniture. Since this morning she has been moving around and thumping me a lot. she has been quiet for days and decides that when mummy isn't feeling too good I will batter her to death lol. I am going to spend the rest of the day on the sofa under my blanket feeling sorry for myself although I cant stop eating! I took some biscuits to IKEA with me and was eating them part way round but due to my temp being up the chocolate biscuits were melting through the bag lol.

All the ttc ladies, you are all welcome to come on here as much as you want. It isn't just for us but a place we can speak freely without thinking we are upsetting anyone. If anyone is upset with us being pregnant or what we say then they don't have to read this thread. Hope you are all doing ok :hugs:

I did all my tests the first couple of weeks. Not tested for ages now, proud of myself :smug:

Wendy, you're welcome for the warning :winkwink:

Well thats good rachael, I panicked when I was bad with my ms. After the doc making me worry more than I needed and then all of a sudden I wasn't being sick anymore I got it into be head that I had lost her. I was so happy at the 12 week scan! I still think every now and again there is something wrong but with her wriggling about she reassured me eventually lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->