Pregnancy hormones

What do you mean by hormones? Like the hormones that cause symptoms or like HCG on a pregnancy test?

I'm sorry, the hormones that cause symptoms. From the moment I got the bfp I felt sick and even till yesterday but today no. Today I feel like I'm not pregnant. I'm used to feeling really bad in my pregnancies. I'm actually taking a dollar test tonight just to make sure it's darker .

Before I was 5.5 weeks, my symptoms came and went, I worried on the days there was no nausea, but it came back full force and hasn't left! You're probably fine :)

I agree with Alexa's mommy. Before 6 weeks, symptoms can be spotty and come and go. I had multiple days in a row where my symptoms were gone and I didn't feel pregnant. But, they always come back. Even though I'm 9 weeks now, my symptoms still come and go.

Totally POAS and get some reassurance though. The early days are so uncertain.

Symptoms will come and go throughout your entire pregnancy especially in the 1st & 2nd trimester. One day my boobs would hurt and the next they wouldn't. It freaked me out sometimes as well, but just know it is normal for them to disappear once in awhile. This is my third pregnancy and I freaked out almost the entire 1st & 2nd trimester because I didn't have morning sickness but with my first two pregnancies I had it really bad (needed hospitalized). Btw, that test looks great!! :)

Thank you both.
I've had hypermesis with all but one and even with that one I was on my butt. I wouldn't mind NOT getting sick this time around but it does make me a little worried. But yeah that line showed up immediately. And I do have symptoms but just not strong everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->