• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy miracle book (olsen)

Lisa1

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got this book? Think it's any good?

Hi Lisa1, i haven't got that book but got another e-book called path to pregnancy. What a load of rubbish, i actually got my money back! I really would be careful about buying anything like that off the internet. All the testimonials make them sound so convincing.

I have since gone to the library (much cheaper), there is a book by Emma Cannon called The baby making bible which is like the one you are talking about. It is written by a fertility specalist with tips for both natuaral and ivf conceptions. It links chinese and western practices in terms of finding whats right for you in helping to get pregnant etc.

Haven't finished reading it all yet so can't make too much comment but certainly some interesting things for me to start thinking about. At least its cost me nothing if it isn't any help.

Hope that helps you a little on whether to buy Lisa Olsens one. xx

Hi
I'm also reading the Emma Cannon book I would recommend it as it does make you think about how you treat your body and how the mind is linked etc. I'm going to be starting acupuncture as recommended in her book so I'll keep you posted!
good luck
x

Thanks girls Thats what I thought:( i've got the taking charge if your fertility book it's awesome, so I think I'll just re read that.

It's been over a yr now and I'd bloody try anything lol but don't wanna get sucked into some ebook with lots of testimonials. Sounded to good to be true:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->