Pregnancy moaners

because one day it will be you and it will come quicker than you think

and even if you swear blind you'll never be like that, you will , even to yourself :haha: I used to think, seriously, quit grumbling and enjoy...(I was TTC after mc and I missed out on 3rd tri 1st time) but sometimes you just have to vent. It can quite lonely and it feels like no-one understands.

But, I COMPLETELY know how it feels when TTC too :( its rough.

You might feel differently if you were still ttc after 6 years, 2 failed fet's and facing the fact that you may never be able to carry your own child.

I know I will NEVER complain to sister or on fb when I get my sticky bfp because I know how much it would be a slap in the face to her.

All our situations are different. Perhaps your sister may never feel like that, perhaps she will. You don't know that.

People are allowed to say how they feel. As awful as it is I wouldn't expect someone not to express how they feel because they are afraid of how people (who for whatever reason are not in their position and want to be) will react.

I'm trying to be quite diplomatic about this but no-one should dictate to a woman how she should feel when she is pregnant.

'I can now add heartburn to my list of pregnancy moans and groans' quote by Facebook friend

Arrrggghhhhh shut up!

Makes me so mad when people moan about being pregnant as I clutch my very empty belly every night wishing it was me :( :growlmad:

I was you two years ago. And I was plagued with daily sickness, literally at work being covered in my own splashback and peeing a little cos i was sick so violently. I lost two before I got pregnant and I wished and wished, but fuck yes I still grumbled when I was pregnant because as lovely as it is, it is tough!! very very tough! heartburn at 3am to the point your crying and have no antacids is not fun.

i loved every second of being pregnant despite my own grumbling, so try not to be hard on people who moan a bit. my best friend was the exact same, even told me that i should shut up. she then had hyperemesis and HATED pregnancy and what it did to her, and she apologised. 9 months of not having your own body is hard. And youll appreciate that yourself very very soon. x

I do know how my sister feels because we talk about it often. I know it hurts her and I can relate. I am sure being pregnant is no easy ride, but neither is infertility.

I never said don't complain. But we have just as much right to complain about what bothers us. I am not sure why some of you are so bothered by this.

Anyways, I don't see the point in arguing. It was a simple thread where someone felt the need to vent and it seemed people jumped all over her. I posted to let her know I can relate. I don't see the point in continually pointing out how you think she/I are misjudging the situation unless you are trying to make someone feel badly. We will feel what we feel.

Anyways, this whole thing has exhausted itself.

im on both sides, I was ttc for yrs with many losses and swore I would never ever complain if I ever got blessed...but then i was very blessed...
but I had so many high risk problems that almost lost me and my baby....and pregnancy without high risk is very hard as well. Nobody is telling you not to feel the way your feeling...but I agree that both sides have the right to feel the way they do and complain about it...

im now ttc three yrs again....and my oh finally agreed to see someone about it...and it hurts like hell reading other getting there bfp and complaining but i need to remember there is things to both sides of the fence and we all have the right to feel the way we do......(hug)

I can understand where people come from with not wanting to hear the complaining, I hated it to while TTC. That being said I had HG while pregnant with my second, I was literally throwing up 40+ times a day and ended up hospitalized. I complained a lot and probably would not have been happy about people being upset at my complaining, you can't do much more then complain and sob when you're as sick as that.

I wasn't arguing, just giving the view of the other side. I'm sorry you didn't get the response you wanted from me, it really wasn't my intention to make you feel bad :hugs: It's one of those subjects that is so sore for either side.

I wasn't arguing, just giving the view of the other side. I'm sorry you didn't get the response you wanted from me, it really wasn't my intention to make you feel bad :hugs: It's one of those subjects that is so sore for either side.

very true :hugs:

I do know how my sister feels because we talk about it often. I know it hurts her and I can relate. I am sure being pregnant is no easy ride, but neither is infertility.

I never said don't complain. But we have just as much right to complain about what bothers us. I am not sure why some of you are so bothered by this.

Anyways, I don't see the point in arguing. It was a simple thread where someone felt the need to vent and it seemed people jumped all over her. I posted to let her know I can relate. I don't see the point in continually pointing out how you think she/I are misjudging the situation unless you are trying to make someone feel badly. We will feel what we feel.

Anyways, this whole thing has exhausted itself.

It seems like you are taking it more personally though.

Honestly, wtt, ttc, pregnant women and those with miscarriages have their right to complain. The same with new mommies waking every 2 hours to feed their newborns. From the beginning to the end we will all moan at one point or another. From wtt straight thru until our kids are finished with varsity. Oh, dear.............then comes the SIL and DIL. Beware................

I honestly think it's each to their own and we can't always walk on egg shells around people because of their issues. I am talking out of experience. If a person feels uncomfortable then she should try to avoid these difficult situations. The reason why people vent on here is for the same reason the OP vented. We all have the right and some of us just share personal experiences.

Excessive moaning on fb about anything is irritating but ultimately we can all post what we like on our own pages and I don't think they're moaning about being pregnant. Some people have the easiest pregnancies in the world and others just don't, when you're not having an easy time it's shit and feels horrendous. Every step of this is potentially very hard....WTT, TTC, the pregnancy itself, childbirth and being a parent afterwards, nothing wrong with a bit of a grumble every now and again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"