Pregnancy, MSN, text, anything! buddy - Due 16 Aug

tb42

Reaction score
I'm about 30 weeks pregnant now and my due date is 16th Aug. This is my first baby and it's a boy. I'm 28 years old, from Thailand and married to an English man. Anyone like to chat or share ideas, ect. with me :hugs:

Hiya, I'm due the next day, 17th August, I live in the UK and this is also my first baby.

Hiya, I'm due the next day, 17th August, I live in the UK and this is also my first baby.

Where do you live in the UK? My husband lives in Rustington ( near Worthing ) but now he lives in Thailand, only his parents live there. We are thinking about going there next year when the baby is about one year old. Are you having a boy or girl?

I'm in London. Haven't found out whether it's a boy or girl yet...but I'm hoping it's a girl.

Hey there, my due date is 15th August and like you guys it's my first too! I live just outside just outside London. My birthday is 8th August so don't know if I am going to be 28 or 29 at the time of the birth!!

hi girls. my baby is due on the 17th august and my birthday is 16th august lol hoping not to be in hospital on birthday as really craving nando's at the moment and want to be there lol. if any one wants to be due date buddies im 18 and live south west england (hampshire) take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->