pregnancy not showing up ?

awesomeme

Reaction score
I need your help . i am two weeks late have most early pregnancy symptoms and my abdomen is getting hard. I took a blood and urine test one june 1 and they were negative but i still feel pregnant. my mother and sister had instances where they each had false negatives until they were 3-4 months along. could i be pregnant

I am in the same boat.. I am around 1.5 weeks late, sore nipples, feel like my periods coming but it never does..( which apparently is a symptom of pregnancy), sharp and little pinchy cramps on my lower abdomen.. and have taken a pregnancy test 1 week ago and it was negative, took one today and it is negative! very frustrating! :wacko:

I would insist on a scan as it may be something that runs in your family but I know myself when af has been late I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms because of the hormone imbalance from not getting your period. Good luck and I hope you get an answer soon

Yes, you could, especially if that happened with your sister and mom!
I never got a positive test with my 1st or 2nd, this pregnancy is actually my first pregnancy were I got my BFP on a urine test! With my 1st, I took about 7 urine test and a blood test that all came out negative, I gave up but decided to take one last one, it was negative at first than turned very faint- you could hardly see it. I got a ultrasound two days later and I was 20 weeks!! What a week or two and test again, if it's negative and you still feel pregnant contact your doctor and ask for a blood test. I got a negative with my 2nd, but knew I was pregnant, I contacted my OB right away and since he knew about my daughter, he gave me an ultrasound the next week. Healthy happy baby at 6 week. Good luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->