Pregnancy On Pill?

YoungOptimist

Just Waiting
Reaction score
Okay, so me and my OH have decided to wait awhile before TTC again after a recent m/c. At my doctor's app. today, I was prescribed Junel FE BCPs. I have been feeling unusual again just this week though so I am partially wondering if I could be pregnant again. My doctor said that there are no proven facts stating that it would cause harm in early pregnancy but I'm not particularly sure what to do. I would like to wait for starting our family but since there is a slight chance of getting pregnant this month before the pills work correctly, (and we tend to have sex every day), I'd be worried about hurting my unborn baby. What should I do? Should I just stop worrying for now? I'm so frustrated.

Sorry to hear bout your recrnt m/c. They do say that BCP do not harm the child. I supose it may be because the child is so protected by the body in early pregnancy. How long have you been on BCPs and why do you think they may not work this month. In my experience of BCPs, eventhough i forget some pills and take some late (although not too often) I have not fallen pregnant on the pill. Sometimes the pill advisors like to be extra cautious and advice you that there may be slight chance of pregnancy because they understand that pregnancy can have a big impact on lifes.

For now,i'd say carry on taking the pill as normal. And if you have any doubts remove them by taking a test. Hope that helped.x

I know a few people that have fallen pregnant on the pill so it is possible. Not too sure what you should do for the best though :(

Thanks. & I just started them to try and regulate my periods. I'm not pregnant and I'm going to wait at least 6 months before TTC again and I'm going to try BCPs. I was on the Depo shot for a year before and it messed up my cycles. I'm trying everything to return them back to normal.

Thanks. & I just started them to try and regulate my periods. I'm not pregnant and I'm going to wait at least 6 months before TTC again and I'm going to try BCPs. I was on the Depo shot for a year before and it messed up my cycles. I'm trying everything to return them back to normal.

Im doing the exact thing, fingers crossed!!

I got pregnant on the pill. I stopped taking my piills after I KNEW I was pregnant. Until you have a 'for sure' positive, continue the pills.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"