pregnancy pillows?

G

gemmalauren

Is anyone else considering a pregnancy pillow or already has one? Are they as useful as made out to be?

I had one with my second daughter and it was amazing! Will definitely be getting another one this time! xxx

Mine is in the mail, should arrive today I think! My husband says I started stealing all the covers and since I'm not cold he's assuming it's for support rather than warmth. So he bought me one <3

I've heard they are amazing!
Dh said he has heard from friends that they are too good- and his mates all go without cuddles in bed from their wives because the pillows get all the attention haha :D

I've just brought a pillow called pregnipillow its inflatable and can also be used at antenatal aqua classes!! Can't wait to pump it up :D my OH is moaning I've stole all the pillows that are fluffy haha zx

I bought the Dream genii with my last pregnancy and will be getting it out of the cupboard for sure. It was great!

I highly recommend one! I didn't have one with my daughter but I wish I had as all my friends had one! When you're a lot bigger in 3rd tri especially you're going to want to support your bump and your back and your knees. If I didn't have support under my bump I would wake up with terrible back pain and baby would be in this awkward position and my bump literally ached. I'm definitely ordering one after the holidays! I'm already using a body pillow right now.

I don't have one yet but lying on my stomach on top of my bedrest pillow with the arms facing up has been a godsend for when my husband is massaging my achey back. Before it was impossible to get comfy on my stomach because of the pressure on my sore boobs!

I'm sure I'll get a pregnancy pillow up the road though.

I just used loads of regular pillows last time around but considering one this time as regularly have joint pain in my knees and hips.

Pregnancy pillows are amazing.. like sleeping in a cloud, esp the further along you are!

https://www.pregnipillow.co.uk

That's the one I've brought, will probably get a V shape later on but will take most of the bed & OH moans enough xx

I had a snoogle when I was pregnant with daughter. It ended up on the floor and I used a regular body pillow.

I swear by my Snoogle! Tried all kinds of regular pillows my first pregnancy and was so sore in my hips every night. Used it all through second and third tri with my last baby, and there is no way I'm going without it this time around! I absolutely love it! I loaned it to a friend recently too and she loved it. I know pregnancy pillows aren't for everyone, but I LOVE mine and would highly recommend everyone try one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->